Cooking Competition

Patience

Does anyone remember if there is a stove/oven available at this site? Also, how many outlets? I am thinking that a power strip or two might be needed. Also, what time are we expecting to be ready to serve? You know, for timing issues.

- Jen

I can't remember much of the utilities available, but in a general sense, I would plan to have your food prepared ahead of time as much as possible (and in something self-heated, like a crock pot). Space and time for cooking are both going to be very low this event, after all.

A large chunk of the reason I am looking for insight is because I am trying to determine if I need to juggle HOT crockpots in the car, of if I should reconsider that idea. Also, noodles might be involved, which would probably be better if they do not get overcooked and mushy.

Food should be ideally served about 1:30-2. The kitchen has a limited number of outlets but as I recall it does have an oven./stovetop.

I do not recall the oven.

According to a photo from a previous event that I managed to scrounge up, there is indeed an oven.

Back