Costuming Donations Needed! Increased Gobbie Values!

Alliance Seattle is in need of Shirts in a bad way!
Men's Renaissance-style shirts, sizes M, L, XL, and XXL, all (reasonable) colors. (L and XL are the most needed, earth tones preferred).
They don't need to be frilly or puffy, they'll mostly be worn by "Farmers," "Merchants," and "Bandits."
Must be durable and machine washable.

Alliance Seattle will give 4 gobbies per dollar spent on purchased shirts, or 5 gobbies per dollar spent if you can get them to us at or before our April event, April 15-17 at Brooks Memorial State Park ELC. Please let us know ahead of time if you'll be bringing them in person. If your shirts are handmade, we'll give you equivalent gobbies to their sale cost, which eBay indicates is $20-$45. I anticipate valuing most handmade shirts at $35.

If you need a shipping address, PM me and I'll send it to you. Alliance Seattle will give you gobbies for shipping costs at the same rate as what's inside the box.

Alliance Seattle is also in need of Wrap Pants, but not nearly as badly. We'll still award 4 gobbies per dollar for wrap pants, but eBay doesn't know what wrap pants are, so it's hard to place a value on them (they're much easier to make than shirts at least). Machine washable, durable, earth tones (mostly browns), same sizes as above (but they're wrap pants, so it can't matter that much).

~Matt,
GM Seattle

Back