Crafting and such..

Lurin

Duke
So um, I was gonna be out there helping with the debris clean up from the storm that I heard that happened and I was hoping two things.

First, maybe if some folks were willing, I have some gas I wanna test out on one of them corrupt things maybe we could sneak out and find a couple of them that are alone and confused after all the fireworks last marketday.

Second, I figure I can stop by my workshop and make things so if anyone has an order and will be there let me know right now here's what I'm planning.

Blacksmithing - I'm making Gorka a silvered long sword, and that bear guy a silver polearm, so that's gonna fill me up on the blacksmithin.

Scroll Making - Making some scrolls for a private client, but I think I'll have a couple magic armor scrolls too if anyone wants some.

Alchemy - I was thinking of making a bunch of antidotes, anyone want something different like a weapon coating or special arrows or bolts?

Potion Making - Gonna make my first big batch of purifies for sale for 3 golds, let me know if you want me to save you some.

-Jehyu

I need a silver long sword.

thanks Jeyu,
Gorka

Hi Jehyu,

It looks like I may be in the sheltered lands in a month or 2 would I be able to pay you to silver a longsword for me when I am there?

Thank you,

~Eve~

Sure, I should be able to do that!

-Jehyu

Back