Crafting Donations?

DracoIam

Spellsword
As a craftier person wanting to donate goods to the national event I need a little time to know what is needed and to ship it.
Do you need head bands? White or Orange?
Pouches? Specific costuming? Caplets or cloaks?
Copies of "The Natural Laws of Fortannis" by Lilly Winters an in game book about the rules of our game?

I too would be happy to help out here once your item donation list opens up.

I do not know that well what the LARP needs, however, I work in a fiberglass fabrication company. I can get my hands on a lot of scrap fiberglass, Kevlar, carbon fiber. If that can be used at all I can get some together. I know some weapon cores are made from fiberglass and some Armour is but I don't know what else. I also run the CNC department so I can make things on the table if need be. Signs, Molds, ETC.

We are working with the national plot team on a donations wish list and will release it as soon as it is final.

Thanks!

Emily

Hey I am going to try my first attempt at the rod Monday or Tuesday. Do you have a specific spot you want me to send it to if it works?

Could you post a picture here? Or are you looking for address? :p

Ops I posted in the wrong spot meant to sent it to that message chain. Ya address is what I am looking for. I am going to try a couple different tricks and ill probably send a couple made out of different materials to see what works the best. I could post pictures when they are done as well but I figure you wanted to test durability.

I sent an email earlier but include me in this offer. My specialties are making latex masks/prosthetics(supplied many a kobold and goblin mask to multiple chapters) resin casting (as in gemstones and other translucent items) and pewter casting. Can also do weapons, costumes, stone casting, etc.

can we have this list yet?

Thank you for the interest in donating! The plot team is still working on this list. As soon as it has been created, we will post it.

Emily

Would a partial list be availible? I am looking at the calendar and realising that the game is approximately 2 months away. The time crunch on crafting quality products for donations plus shipping time is why I ask.

Hi Gang,
The plot team has a meeting on Thursday where one of our points is to make sure this list can get to all of you with plenty of time for building.

I can't wait to see what you guys are capable of, and really appreciate your patience while the plot team gets the list together :).

Thanks again!
-Ali
Alliance Chairman

Back