Crafting needs

Lurin

Duke
So, i'm just about home from Odenis, does anyone need anything made this saturday? Also, I'll be running a fun gambling game called 'Delve the Dungeon', you can win money, or even magic items if you play!

...also let me know if anyone needs help with something, I'm not doing anything in particular so I thought maybe I'd help someone else with something.

-Jehyu

Jehyu,
On behalf of the Keepers, I would be happy if you came and helped us. We are clearing land for settlement. I believe the main threats in the area are Trogs (which spew noxious poisons), undead, and possibly hostile plants (like twiglings). We aren't sure what we'll come up against, but poison shields, earth blades, or (however you kill twiglings) would be useful.
Hunter Davion

Flame. Lots and lots of flame. Twiglings hate that in my experience, Davion.

Jehyu,
I would love to peek at your scrolls if you have any spare ones floating around, and maybe a gold worth of endows again if you have time. Thank you!

Keallit

Keallit said:
Flame. Lots and lots of flame. Twiglings hate that in my experience, Davion.

Jehyu,
I would love to peek at your scrolls if you have any spare ones floating around, and maybe a gold worth of endows again if you have time. Thank you!

Keallit

I sold pretty much all my scrolls, I could make you some though, I'll be happy to make the endows, those smell pretty good while brewing to! I can brew up some poison shields too for you Davion.

-Jehyu

Back