Currently Wanted Donations (Updated July 12th)

Lurin

Duke
We have a large number of people that ask 'What do you guys need?' thus here is a specific listing of things we are in an extra need/desire of, as well as a listing of some things we don't currently need more of at the moment.

Needed items.

1) Tabards: At least 6 feet long (7-8 preferable), and 20 inches wide, with a neck hole in the middle. All edges hemmed or surged. Bonus for a pocket sewn into the tabard. - 35 Goblin stamps for tabards with pockets, Donate 10 or more, or a matching set of 5 or more, and we'll give you 40 goblins a piece! Please make sure to check the length and width requirements, non-conforming tabards may be granted less goblins as they are often harder to use.

Colors (Basic): Blue, Black, White, Green, Tan or natural colored, We also need a number of tabard 'sets' with similar color schemes for various introduced groups, send us an e-mail to be 'assigned' a group, or make up a pattern and we'll use it! please make sure to make a bare minimum of 4 for this options. We are also looking for heavily elemental tabards (maybe 2 of each) Red with flames, Yellow with lightning type patterning etc.

2) Weapons: Polearms, Claws, Short Blunts, Short Edged, Thrown weapons (daggers, axes etc.)

Please make sure all donated weapons have waylay tips

3) Miscellaneous Items and Reps.
L-XL Peasant shirts
L-XL or One-Size-Fits all Scrubs - Grey, brown, black, dark green
Bracers and misc. Armor Reps
Leather or leather looking tabards
Large Tarps
White Headbands
Pouches
Friendly Plastic (For tusks)
Hobbling Sideburns
Rope Lights
Various Magic Item reps/props

4) Packets - Due to the recent rainy event we are in extra need of spell packets and will be offering 2:1 (two packets for one goblin stamp) and 15 Goblin stamps per 'quiver' of arrows (10), please make sure arrow and bolt reps have a full 12" string. We have plenty of Alchemy packets at the moment, and they remain 3:1

Currently NOT needed as much - Cups for the Tavern (We've gotten quite a few more lately), Make up (We recently made a large order to help flesh out our monster camp),

pole arms i can do!

what size claws?

and we are checking on harbors far tabards so we might get some others to be helpful

I need to throw together some tabards for my self so I will be looking into this as well.

How many spell packets do you need (rough estimate)?
How many archery packets do you need (rough estimate)?

Back