DA Ritual for auction (Scroll Travels)

Layn

Hello friends, I have been tasked to sell off two rituals scrolls which are sadly well above mine and my allies caliber. One is a Damage Aura Scroll that both the scroll and the magicks can travel the mist freely and the other is a Spirit Walk Scroll with the same properties. Most/All of the profits are going to be going to improving the life and strength of lower experienced adventurers. Please message me bids privately; We will start off with 50g for the DA and 5 for the Spirit Walk. I would like to conclude this matter by 8/26 but am willing to shorten the time table for the winning bid depending on how fast/slow things are going.

Cheers,
Lyn Isobella

P.S. I have never sold anything in the dream before so don't really know how this all goes.

DA Bid: 50g
Spirit Walk Bid: 5g

So...
The dreaming is a sort of special monster I have not yet thoroughly researched, and only recently experienced. What land do you hail from that this transaction might occur in?

-Joseph
Travelling merchant

Merchant Joseph,

While I cannot speak for Lyn's method of handling this exchange, I can personally vouch for Lyn's trustworthiness. She's a member of the adventuring community in the continent of Calliphestus, and is often in the Ceriopolis.

-Zeth
Dominus Vitae of the House of Pain and Purity

Hello Joseph,

I do indeed reside in the Ceriopolis but if I am not mistaken there is a group that is quite adept at courier-ing goods across the mist. Again, I have never done this so am quite unsure how it is typically done.

Cheers,
Lyn

Back