Dancing Gypsy Brewing

Egor

Scout
Good day my friends! Does all zat adventuring leave you thirsty at ze end of ze day? Well despite Squamata smashing one of my kegs and a lack of ships to import goods I am pleased to bring you ze first batch of my ale!

"Gypsy Root Stout" is made from ze finest ingredients that I could collect! Brewed from fresh mountain spring water, stone crushed oats, honey, yeast cultured by some of the finest Dwarven brewers, and some other secret ingredients I cannot disclose.

In right around a week and a half I will be selling zis fine beverage to you! I have nearly a full case 11 bottles and I want to sell zem all! You may contact me and reserve bottles and I will hold zem for you until I can deliver zem.

Price is 1 gold per bottle or 8 silver per bottle if you reserve in advance! Bottles are 16oz serve chilled in a glass.

Thank you for your time my friends!
Vavarick Chik Abesoloma

Bottles available: 6

Reserved:
Roan 1
Rain 1
Zeth 2
Arannin 1

Bottle return program: Those who return their bottles will get a 1 silver discount on ze next bottle they purchase!

(OOG stuff: This is a home made Draft style root beer it's pretty good if I do say so myself. If you have food allergies please let me know so I can give you an ingredients list.)

(OOG if you want to keep a bottle that's cool but I will have to ask for the cost of the bottle $2.50 each bottle so please return my bottles as I do not want to go broke buying bottles.)

I would like to reserve a bottle.

Thank you,
-Roan

I would like to reserve two bottles for the Legion and its thirsty allies!

I have the coin, but I would also like to know if you'd be interested in protective spells to barter? I would be willing to part with one each of the following: Elemental Shield, Poison Shield, and Spell Shield instead of coin.

Also, would you be interested in having the bottles returned for, say, one silver each?

Well was I not a wizard of ze earth myself I would be interested in protective's. Since I am a wizard of ze earth I am quite good on zem.

As far as ze bottles go we have limited supplies here on ze golden horn so I would very much like to get ze bottles back in order to make more fine beverages to sell to you! However I see you are thinking like Gypsy and I can appreciate that so how does zis sound:

Bottle return program: Those who return their bottles will get a 1 silver discount on ze next bottle they purchase!

(OOG if you want to keep a bottle that's cool but I will have to ask for the cost of the bottle $2.50 each bottle so please return my bottles as I do not want to go broke buying bottles.)

Vavarick,

Would you like an advertisement in the Trumpet's Call? It is the newspaper for Landfall. Please let me know.

Commander Black

I will dare one of these Romani drinks. Let us see how it contends with the thirst of one of my kind.

-Arannin

wbush3 said:
Vavarick,

Would you like an advertisement in the Trumpet's Call? It is the newspaper for Landfall. Please let me know.

Commander Black

Yes zat could be quite good for business! How much would an add run me?

Egor said:
wbush3 said:
Vavarick,

Commander Black

Yes zat could be quite good for business! How much would an add run me?

The cost for an ad would be two copper, per print run. Just let me know the wording.

Thank you to everyone who purchased ze first batch of my brew. I hope to bring you more soon and hopefully more variety and some at lower prices!

Vavarick.

Back