Dearest Fever Grey

RiddickDale

Knight
New Hampshire Staff
Fever Grey,

Which did you prefer? The Potato? Or the Barbed Wire Pipe in the face?

Regards,

Riddick

Clever. Worth my time.
A fearsome rival indeed.
I am most impressed.

Please, feel free to show your face any time you would like to be schooled in the proper respect a mortal nobody should show a king who will reign forever. If you do well, I may simply kill you.

FG~
Although I am no warrior, nor a person with the skill of fine magic, if I find a way to end your existence, I will put your out of your misery.
Regards,
Z

Fever Grey,

A mortal.... nobody? So you take time out of your busy days to write letters to Mortal Nobodies... and threaten them? When I read your letter I needed people to tell me who YOU were.

Good show Fever Grey. Good Show.

When I find time to fit ending your immortaility into my schedule I'll come visit.

One Barbed Wire Pipe; Flying Towards Your Eye at Blinding Speed,

Riddick

Riddick,

Who is this Fever Grey you are wasting your time with? Don't you have better things to do then waste time talking to total newbie adventurers?

- Gormegil

I have vassals who serve me, as befits my royal status. My days are largely spent in leisure, and not what any thinking being would call busy. Bluster all you want; you will not come because you rightly fear me. If your foolish pride or tragic overconfidence overcomes your cowardice, so much the better for me. You can be put to some small service as a toy and lesson as I crush your mind. And so I taunt you now; come and serve me as I have designed for you, or stay and suffer, shivering in your private dread.

Orc, Shadowmane remembers you well. You, too, are welcome to my court. You are likely too stupid to fear me; your fae-kin friends likely know better.

Z, I no more know who you are than anyone else of consequence likely does. I suggest that as a being utterly without worth, you find yourself something to do with your time, like serve drinks to your betters.

Please, all of you, feel free to further try and anger me; I suggest, however, that you consult with your Lord Justicar as to whether or not doing so violates his policy on Public Endangerment. I urge you all to consult with Lady Thrace; she has once already been treated to my hospitality. Perhaps I should invite her again.

Dear Riddick,

If you're interested in bringing this thing to justice, speak with the dark elf noble, Lord Orin. Within The Deadlands, he can take you to where ever you'd like to go, or to who ever you need to find.

Lord Galloway

PS. Grey, don't insult our tavern keepers. We take it personal.

Lord Galloway,

I am honored by your information. I will find him soon enough.

One Shield; Meaningless Without All Others,

Riddick

Dan Nickname Beshers said:
Congratulations. For a corpse, you're very quick on the uptake.

Orin and I were enemies, Fairy. So I've long known what he's capable of helping others find...and kill.

And that is the last piece of parchment I waste on you.

Nathaniel

"Public Endangerment" implies that our actions could possibly make it worse. It has been clearly shown, through words and deeds, that the Lord of Nightmares, Fever Gray, is at war with all those who are not subjugated under his will. Any apparent increase now would have happened regardless of any antagonizing at all, our mere existence and defiance is an affront to the will of Fever Gray, though I wish not to put words in the mouth of a fey noble.

Speaking as one who saw your actions first hand. I shall give you, Fever Grey, the respect one of your position should deserve: capable of rifting from place to place, of calling forth prisons and circles of power from your force of will, of calling forth phantasms that prey on the darkest corners of your opponent's mind. I will never be caught belittling someone with that kind of power, I will give you the respect an opponent of such caliber rightfully deserves.

However, I suppose since you know what I am capable off, a mere mortal, a "twice-born", an oddly appropriate moniker for someone such as myself, that you surmise that I am not a threat to you. You proved that very clearly through your ruthless actions to Lady Thrace. I will be the first to agree with you, I can't hurt you. Even if I massacred your vassals and servants, you would simply float away into the ether. I surmise a duel between us would be like a game of cards with a stacked deck, pitiful for myself at best.

But I digress. My public letter is to inform the general populace that there exists two truths:

1.) Everyone has nightmares, even one such as Fever Grey.

2.) Fever Grey, he who seeks to be king of all fey, will always fear that which was king of all fey...

May Oberon have as much mercy for you as you did for Lady Thrace that night at your palace garden. I will wake him up just as you in kind did to my shattered mind.

A dagger hidden amidst a forest of shields,
Paolo Oscarot
LeArtes
Allastarj Void
Unitas en Muerten

I believe I made my message quite plainly. Do what you will, so long as it does not interfere with or offend me, and I shall leave you mortals be for a time at least. I have other concerns.

Nevertheless, I will concede that you have touched on something... clever. More thoughtful, at least, than the brainless drivel that issues from the mouths of these others.

Seek to find Oberon, if you can. I wish you all the luck you might possibly have.

I will be watching.

Ah Shadowmane, how I miss it so. So far everytime I've seen that pony it has fallen under my blade. Will it ever learn? Perhaps it should give up trying to kill us and finally assume its role to give our children pony rides in small circles for a few copper at a time. I used to look forward to seeing Shadowmane. I believed it offered me a challenge to face in battle. Now I yawn at the prospect, I have fought far more challenging and interesting foes in the last few years. If Shadowmane wishes to die again I will certainly give it the chance to impale itself upon my blade again.

And you are right Fever Grey, I fear nothing.

And you and your kind are exactly that to me.

Sir Gormegil

You say you fear 'nothing'.

You say I am 'nothing'.

Are you thus stating that you do, in fact, fear me, and the 'nothing' I represent?

Perhaps you should return to waving your various big sticks around in the air. Every time you open your mouth or apply pen to paper you seem to make things worse for yourself and your allies.

You amuse me.

My race is short lived. Really the worse you can do to me is speed my trip toward my permanent death, which is quickly approaching. Killing me would be the least interesting thing you could do to me. I am sure will be quick to remind me that you have a place in your service for me that will last forever and grant me eternal torment. Killing others is rather unoriginal too for someone who is supposed to be so powerful. I am sure at the next gathering you will flex your "immortal" muscle and cause untold numbers of people to die. You will of course posture and preech that it is our fault for making things so bad using us as an excuse for the evil you spread. Nothing we say or do here will change things. In fact, if you use the words of us "mortals" as an excuse to kill more. If you allow our scribblings on a wall to enrage you, then you are in fact weaker then you at first appear. If you allow a simple minded high-orc drive you into a fury and "make things worse" on the town, then really I have greater power over you than I first thought. How amusing. So go ahead, kill me, kill everyone. My life is ending one day at a time, it may as well end in a more entertaining way. I cannot think of a more interesting way to die then killed by a fairy ridding around on a pony.

Sir Gormegil

Enough. This matter is closed, if you wish to do battle with this monster then come to my lands and make your war. Do not further muddle up my tavern wall.

Justicar Crowe

Back