Dearest Kart

Saephis

Squire
My Dearest Kart,

I do hope that your dreams are pleasant in these troubled nights. I have received word on your actions of late concerning my family. You will make amends or the next we meet, you will examine the interior of the nearest Earth Circle you feel is kind to your foul, greedy spirit. I would heartily suggest reexamining your hypocritical stance on goods and services, lest others make more... harsh declarations.

I would be remiss to think you unwise enough to make this a matter of family honor.

Regards,

Eli'Razael Daeva'Sahkar Saephis
Lord Knight of Andar
House Manticore
Viceroy

May I ask what it is I'm being accused of this time? I'm afraid I have no idea of what you are talking about or about whom. I do not recall making a stance on goods and services at all. Also, I do not know who you or your family is, if you give some more detail perhaps I would be able to make my amends. Also, if you think that expressing a stance is worth sending me to an earth circle I invite you to do so if it will make you feel better. Know that I would go in ignorance and you would be the murder. I am happy to discuss any of my opinions so that they may be changed, I hope to be able to have peace with you and your family.

Back