December 2018 Favorite Moments!

Kix

Artisan
A huge thank you to everyone that came out to one of our biggest events yet!! I had a great time running around and dealing with the hecking chaos that y'all were causing for us at NPC camp all event. Can't wait to hear about how everyone else's games went.

Here we go again,

ILLISE: You were quite good help friday night. Hopefully I can teach you more.
LILY: I keep forgetting to spar with you, but I do enjoy your wares.
EVERYONE: Buy shiny things from Lily!
MIA: I'm so proud of you for taking on a title.
FAEANDER: Pay attention to that damned book of yours.
ILLISE: Also, your markings are amazing and the ceremony was lots of fun. Can't wait for the wedding :D
RENNYN: We should keep sparring at gathers, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
ELLISANDRA: As always, I love the conversations we have. Also, I blame you for getting me involved with the Fae games.
LIA: We didn't interact as much as I would've wanted, but I'm glad we got to talk for a bit. It's good to have friends again.
SANDRO: Thank you for the heads up. And thank you for not killing me.
VAL: I'm amazed that I didn't die right then and there. We'll get that proper fight in eventually, I'm sure.
MADDY: SQUAW! You looked so great in your feathers!
PETRA: Thank you for speaking with me. I'm pretty sure you're the only reason I didn't die this game.
DWARVEN CLAN: I didn't talk to you much, but you guys looked awesome. And intimidating, which is why I didn't talk to you much, haha.
MARKOV: Banter in the tavern is always fun and appreciated.
LUCIEN: Sorry you missed the caravan. Things happened quite quickly and we didn't have time to fetch you. But I do hope that I can help stock your store. I'll even give you the friends and family discount ;)
SERRABY: We need to talk about traps more, it was fun.
DEE: Dee is fun, and great, and scary. But mostly fun. Love the wings!
MIGHTY MOUSE: I loved talking with you friday night. We will be talking again, I'm sure.
GRUNT: Talking about your home was nice. Heck, just knowing there was somewhere worse than Voidesmarche is reassuring... sorta. And I think we're really starting to bond! haha

Aye! Had a wonderful event. Was my first time pcing at Alliance, and look forward to coming to many more! I'd say my favorite moment was leading the attack on the gnoll village with Zaeah. The npc's did a wonderful job with combat and roleplaying. Haven't run around that much in a minute haha. I really hope to see them again!

Thanks for having me for my first mistwalk, Kansas! Now onto the things:
  • Rumeria is refreshingly different from Acarthia. Given the very limited established organizations and lower level of the playerbase, I felt for a change like if I didn't personally handle a problem, it might not get handled at all.
  • Dee's puzzle! Markov tends to get up early and go scouting/scavenging around, so I ended up finding a bunch of the pieces. Also Dee is adorbs.
  • Dynamic duo of Markov and Elisandra getting in over their heads on mod cards and sometimes winning anyway!
  • Magical dinner preparations! Food was good, and killing it ourselves was interesting.

Back