December Comet

Pokethulu

Fighter
Public Relations Committee
Greetings All,

Have any of you witnessed Comet Leonard in your Northern Hemisphere in the Southwestern part of the sky? It is visible just as the last light leaves during dusk.

I am trying to test a theory. Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Many Thanks,
Lady FallingStar

I have not seen this comet you speak for i have much of my time in some mines and prepareing my forge for the upcoming spring.

Iganeous

Igneous,

It is good to hear you voice again. I wish you good luck in the forge preparations. Does your land posess any astrologers or sky viewers? I would like to know if the also have viewed the Comet. If not, would you mind checking?

Thank You,
Lady FallingStar

Bone Tomahawk,

A comet is a ball of mostly ice that moves around in outer space. They orbit the sun like planets do. When they get close to the sun they warm up and produce a tail. Comet Leonard is green. They look similar to a tad pole with a long tail like an eel.

Lady FallingStar

Wait comets have name, but they are ball of ice

So do ice cubes have names

Bone Tomahawk

Bone Tomahawk,

Comets may appear small but, that is due to how far away they are. Comets are actually the size of mountains. Mountains have names. I suppose if an ice cube were to gain intelligence or were old enough it might warrant a name. Yet, that is a deep rabbit hole tangential to the discussion.

Have you seen the comet? Could you perhaps look?

Lady FallingStar

Iz daytime I do not see comet,

If I ever see Leonard I will say hi to him and tell you.

Bone Tomahawk

Lady Fallingstar.

I do not know of any sky viewers in my area so i do not know if the comet was seen in this area.
sorry i could not be of any help, but if i hear of anything about this comet i will pass that information along to you.

Iganeous

Back