Deep in Thought

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Scarlet shivers as he pulls the collar of his jacket closer to his neck. He sees Talon staring into space and walks over to him. "Are you all right?" Scarlet asks, tilting his head slightly.

"EH oh right standing in the open."
turning to scarlet. shivering at the reminder that its chilly out.
"yah all good just thinking about the past events.... al'zoon and his elemental pets are on the top of it. More specificity his time elemental. He is using it to escape too easily."

Scarlet makes a sour face at the mention of Al'zoon. "It is a frustrating matter, I am afraid that he is just too strong for anyone in the breach to handle. It may be futile to think that we can defeat him." Scarlet says, slumping his shoulders "Maybe we should just run from him, as far and as fast as we can."

"Naaahh he is just like every other villain..... bad guy.... dunno ill intent person out there believing he's invincible and not seeing his own vulnerability's. He is quick to anger it seems and an angry foe usually drops their guard quite fast."
Folding his arms and looking down seeming to think for a bit again.
"I was kind of thinking if al'zoon can get some elemental's on his side what if we were to do the same. A time elemental on the breaches side would be beyond useful. but wear to find one is my problem."

Scarlet purses his lips, "Unfortunately subjugation of elemental beings isn't my area of expertise." He thinks for a moment. "Perhaps you should speak to Mr Evo, he knows more about magics than I ever will."

"I shall keep that in mind but I do believe he is part of the arcane sanctum... and from what I've heard its been difficult for the earth weavers and the arcane sanctum to get along. Although the elemental's I'm more interested in right now don't really have anything to do with celestial magic."

"I was thinking maybe I should study the elemental's more clearly find out some information on how they are.... some of them seem sentient and capable of making their own choices others seem mindless and destructive. Then there is the few who seem to merge with people. "

"well I've only had a few encounters with them now since coming to the breach so I'm going to make it a goal to learn more about them. I'm going to head off and see if I can learn anything new about them.... probably going to start with some books. I'm sure I will see you around."
Talon starts to walk off then looks to realize something.
"I just realized... do we have a library here?... if not then I need to go to calenhelm crap... not a very big fan of large citys..."

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back