Denver 2.0 Playtest Weekend - November 17-18

Cedric

Rogue
Marshal
Good morning Acarthians!

At symposium this year, one of the requests was that each chapter does a full playtest weekend of the new version of the 2.0 rules. We have decided ours will be at the end of the season this year to allow the current plot team a chance to finish up plotlines for this year before transitioning to next years plot team.

Josh Lee and Jesse will be putting together a team to run the weekend. We will have more information regarding it as we get closer. This is going to be a great time for PCs to test out new builds to see what is fun for them in the new rules system. The next version of the rules should be public by around mid-July.

It will be a standard paid event, but you will gain XP for it as well as treasure. We will have more details on how we will handle building your character in the new system as well as magic item changes as we get closer.

I've been part of some of the discussion surrounding 2.0 recently and I think its really shaping up to be a fun rules system. I think it will be a great weekend.

Thanks!

Mike - Assistant General Manager

Back