Denver Character Creation Day

SorinKatt

Artisan
What will we do at Character Evening you ask? What a good question. The goal is to talk about character mechanics and help with the nuts and bolts of character creation. We also plan to talk about Acarthia and some of her history and give people some fodder to write out character backgrounds to submit to plot.

Where is this happening? Another good question! It will be at my house 3932 Shaw Blvd, Westminster, CO 80031. Anyone is welcome! If your making your first character, or just want to hang out and offer help and advice to this people making characters!

Just a Caviot, to avoid any misunderstanding from people new to this chapter=) I am not a Marshal or part of Logistics. I have made, and helped people make quite a few characters for alliance but am not the final word on anything having to do with game, so you will still have to have your character approved by logistics, plot and your race marshal if you playing a non-human.

It does sound like Jesse and Probably Mac will be in attendance to help with official character approvals so that's a win!

Character creation day will be on the 21st of March (A Friday) and will start at 7:30. If you want to partake in food, please RSVP so I know how much to get (Also please let me know if you can't or choose not to eat meat.)

You can also RSVP on our Facebook event: https://www.facebook.com/events/224910961032852

I will also be bringing the newest edition of the player's guide in hard copy.

Back