Different races dating?

Icey said:
Tazoulti, please tell me you have enough liquor to help me get rid of this horrible nightmare.

Sorry lad, but the only way I'd have enough liquor for this nightmare would be for me to steal the legendary bottle of endless ale!

tazoulti said:
Icey said:
Tazoulti, please tell me you have enough liquor to help me get rid of this horrible nightmare.

Sorry lad, but the only way I'd have enough liquor for this nightmare would be for me to steal the legendary bottle of endless ale!

That sounds like a challenge I'd be up for!

How come everyone say things with Gorka make you nauseous? Gorka never make anyone puke. Just ask El and Tarqua and Resic and Coal and that biata I met one time, and MWE with the accent, and that dryad healer, and that Snakekin. None of them threw up!

- Healer Gorka

Gorka:
Yes, please remind us of your many entertainments. Would you like t' share the details as well? I'm all ears.

Fern:
As t' it bein' free beer city I'm sure you know it isn't. Everything 'as a cost, as your comment on McGregor's purse shows.

I might, 'owever, be inclined t' offer some of my wine stock if'n there's someone who'd like t' get in my good graces. I accept many forms of entertainment as payment- just not the one we've been talkin' about in the previous conversation.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

I'll do anything for that wine, Miss Sharp. I need to kill off these brain cells that have stored the memories of this past weeks discussion by any means necessary!

A man should never make promises 'e can't keep an' anything could mean, well, anything. I do m' best to provide fair an' 'onest services so I'm sure we could work out something that would be agreeable. In the future though I'd be careful about offerin' too much.

-Miss Alyce Sharp

Icey said:
I'll do anything for that wine, Miss Sharp. I need to kill off these brain cells that have stored the memories of this past weeks discussion by any means necessary!

I agree with miss Sharp's opinion of not making promises you can't keep, but I also say there are other ways to kill brain cells. Were I a stronger biata, I would offer a more targeted method, but I'm sure there's a tree somewhere you could bash your head against until you forget.

Hoping to watch,
Deoman. (biata)

I think the brick on the castle is much harder then any tree. Granted I want the immediate gratification of memory less, preferably. Also, I'm not letting you Biata in my mind to alter. Who knows what else you'd put in my mind.

~Brother Icey, soon to be brain cell-less

deoman said:
I'm sure there's a tree somewhere you could bash your head against until you forget.

I've met a tree or two that gladly does the bashing for you - though I'm quite sure Brother Icey is correct, the castle wall will surely suffice soon. But that all that said, I still prefer a good strong brew none the less!

- Taz

Back