Distribution of found Assets.

Lurin

Duke
Here is the break down of what was turned in after the last fight of the marketday, obviously with the confusion of the undead attacking and that vampire shown up it is very likely some items where not turned in to the general distribution pool. However as we had not had any formal agreement amoung those that went as to the dispersal of such items, there is no compulsion to contribute anything you may have picked up to the pool. I would ask that any other items not turned in are added to the pool, sending me a private pidgeon, or stating them publically will both work, and I will rework the below.

Anyone listed below will have three market days to either claim their share, or let me know what they want done with it. After that point the remainder will be given to the Deputy to use or distributes as she deems fit.

The fourteen People I have listed as present are
Pandora
Eve
Toosaru
Tetz
Mariel
Kyrie
Lady Faash (Notes to distribution received)
Raif
Milosh
Eric Masters
Liddia Fallingstar
Ellandiril
Arkamides
Enan Bluewater

Items currently in possesion, we know more exists and I expect to add to this list.
10 Gold, 7 silver in hard coin, 2 components both wands, One strengthened and silvered blunt, One seashell which is enchanted to invoke a harm undead enchantment twice per day, for roughly two years.

The current share for each person breaks down to roughly 8 silver and 4 copper a piece, this is not including the price the seashell will bring, nor the value of the components, or if someone wishes to purchase the blunt for above a fire sale price (which is quite low for the cost of creating such a weapon).

The seashell will be auctioned at the next marketday for those listed above only. If you cannot be there please let me know your top bid and I will let you know after the auction if you have won and for how much. (I will bid on your behalf in one gold increments up to your maximum if you do not have more specific instructions)

- Enan Bluewater

Someone picked up a scroll or two i saw while i was busy fighting the undead.

-Tets

Ah picked up two neyah de bahn while de undead was a-poppin up all ovah on mah way back to fix mah ahmor, once each two dif'ren' times. Dey was passed to some o' dem what was holdin' de bahn door while ah wen' back and killed a couple dozen mo' undead, an' den back at de tavern ah was handed back one o' dem. It was all rolled up tight an' I thought it was both, but when Enan mention it ah went an' dug it outta mah pack an' it was jus' one scroll rolled up tight. Not sure who got de othah one now. Also not sure what kin' o' scroll it is, ah'll get someone ta read it heyah soon.

~Raif

I will read the scrolls and then let everyone know what they are. If they are indeed Earth, then Calin or another Earth formailts will be consulted. As for the Necromanic items, I request that they be turned over to either myself or Deputy Firehawk. That way they may be distroyed of properly.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

Please make sure to include me in the process of destruction Mistress Liddia so I might file the correct paperwork for disposing of tainted items. Although I should note I'd rather not actually handle said items myself, just be present during their destruction.

Am I correct in assuming you have possesion of the scrolls then Liddia?

Barrister Bluewater,
I am not in posession of the ritual scrolls but, I will be able to obtain them from Raith. As far as the distruciton of the items, proper paperwork has never been needed on my end. We have either turned them over to our regent or sheriff. And as such have not seen the destruction. They have handled all official fillings. If there is some step that I was not made awe of; please let me know. And if you would like to accompany myself and Mariel in the hand off then you are invited to come along.

Liddia FallingStar Mistress of Mushroom Hallow

As ah stated befo', ah currently only have one o' de scrolls dat was to go in fo' de treasure split dat ah picked up on da field. Ah don' know who got what all else currently. Also, what necromantic items was found? Ah nevah heard nothin' o' anythin' nasty bein' looted. Jus' curious is all.

~Raif

As a reminder good friends, We'll be taking care of these items the Saturday of the upcoming Market day at 11 am. If you cannot make it, please get in contact with me as to where you would like your share to go, if I do not have a chance to meet with you, or you do not contact me, for 3 full market days I will no longer consider myself responsible for your portion.

We also have the Magic Item with will be Auctioned off, if you cannot be there please let me know how much you are willing to bid and I will bid on your behalf up to your limit.

Enan Bluewater

One final reminder, these items will be auctioned and distributed on saturday morning during the town meeting, if you cannot be there and wish to place a bid on the Seashell let me know. I am also waiting on confirmation of the location of the two scrolls, I believe Raif had at least one, has the other one surfaced?

Back