Donation Request- August Event

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Good evening,

For those that would like to be well compensated in the form of gobbies; plot this weekend could use the following donations:

- Bull horns (as in costume horns a Bull-kin might have)
- Lots of Spider Webbing

You can drop them off at the event on Friday. Please respond if you intend to bring them or PM me.

Thanks,
Your friendly plot staffer, Ryan.

I have two horns, a small one and a big one, but will need them back after the event. the big one was used to store black powder so i wouldn't drink from it.

Josh

I may have a pack or two of spider webing.

I could definitely use them this weekend. Borrow is fine or donation, whichever you prefer.

I'd be more than happy to let you use them, but I would like them back. I'll paint them up some and send them along with Alexander this weekend. :)

Unfortunately, I forgot to grab the bull horns hack from NPC camp at the end of the event...

Would it be possible for someone coming to the SoMN August game to maybe bring those back to Mariah?

Don't worry Alexander, I grabbed the horns and they are currently sitting in the back seat of my car. I'll bring it to the SoMN event. Unfortunately I didn't get a chance to use them in Chicago.

Back