Donations, Donations

Kitaruen

Knight
Hey all, this is the current needs of the chapter. If you wish to donate something not on the list please contact waysidelogistics@gmail.com to make sure we need it as space is tight and to get a gobbie quote.

Update August 2012

Always Welcome Donations
-Cash at 4 gobbies per the dollar.
-Drinks at 6 gobbies per the dollar.
-Food is always welcome at the same rate as drinks but due to space and dietary concerns contact us first.
-Paper Towels 10 GS per roll
-Face Soap 10 GS
-A set of walkie talkies -compensation will be based on quality of the set, but 200 GS is base and will go up from there
- Bill Nye cake make up: green, grey, black, and brown specifically. 30 GS each

Currently Welcome
*All weapons requests are for ultralight. Mundane build will be half GS. Also be aware all must pass safety check before any award is made. Artistry will grant a bonus. Latex weapons will be accepted and given better reinbursement but you should contact us first before donating.
-4 claws 60 GS each
-2 longswords 80 GS each
-1 max length bite 120 GS
-1 TwoHanded Blunt 120 GS
-1 dagger 40 GS
*Tabard donations must have tailored edges and necklines, and measure at least 2.33 yards (7 feet) from end to end and 20-24 inches wide.–
-4 grey/silver tabards 30 GS each, with a boar head emblem 40 GS
*Kitchen Supplies
-Napkins, sponges, plastic forks, and a large plastic/metal ladle are hoped for all will be reinbursed at a 5 GS per dollar spent

Rules of thumb for other donations not on the list.
-Packets are a 1 for 1 ratio. We always accept these however request you contact us for quantities and colors needed. We have limited storage and dont want 1000 packets being delivered without permission.
-A rate of 5 GS per dollar and 40 GS per work hour will be applied for most projects
-MI picks will be awarded for large donations in lieu or addition too gobbies per staff discretion.
-If you want to donate but dont know what to do contact us the same applies if you have something really cool not listed on our wants. Communication is key. Thanks, and lets all work together for the betterment of all.

Y'all have seen the new fangled weapons that Dawn and I (Aaron) have been crafting. These include my shield (lighted spider shield), my aerolight longsword and two-hander, Maglin's bow, and Raven's new dragon bone sword.

If you need something special for plot, or for folks characters on commission, please let me know. We aren't doing this as a business, mostly for love of making things, and to help afford attending events :)

If interested, please contact me at averzwyv@yahoo.com, or Dawn at Dawn.Myth@gmail.com, or look for Aaron Verzwyvelt on Facebook, or call us at 269 637 7845. Primarily we need a picture of what you want, before we can quote.

I need to finish up a bow for a SoMI character, and a plot request for October (Chitown), other than that we are free.

Items are typically constructed of carbon fiber cores, with nitrogen filled Evazote/Plastazote foam, covered with synthetic rubber (plasti-dip).

Back