DONATIONS LIST - As Of 6/11/12

Dar Beltaine

Artisan
The Current Dollar to Gobbie ratio is 3 gobbies per dollar for cash donations. (5 Gobbies per Dollar for Cash Donations Over $50.00)

Spell Packets Needed: Note, Only Solid White for spells, Solid Orange for alchemy and Solid Blue for arrow packets will be accepted going forward. No other colours or patterns allowed as NPC donations.

The Current Spell Packet to Gobbie ratio is 3 gobbies per 1 packet donated
The Current Alchemy Packet ratio is 3 gobbies per 1 Alchemy Packet Donated
The Current Arrow Packet ratio is 3 gobbies per 1 Arrow Packet Donated

Components Needed: ALL!!! Ratio is 1 Gobbie per 1 component donated. Bonus gobbies awarded if you donate a full set of all 10 comp reps of equal quantity. I.E. 50 of all ten reps!

BABY WIPES: We really need a stockpile of baby wipes! Extra Gobbies awarded!

Q-Tips

Elf Ears

Make Up: We specifically need the following. Cake Only Please! No cream or cream based!
- White
- Black
- Monster Grey
- Green
- Red
- Yellow
- Blue

Dryad Costuming: Leafy garlands (especially important!), fake leaves, green and brown nature-y costume pieces

Fur Costuming: We could use some faux fur tabards or cloaks and/or Fake Fur By The Yard and we'll do the sewing!

Misc. Colored Tabards: Yellow, Blue, Purple, Gold, Silver, White, etc. Higher gobbie ratio for these colours currently.

Spirit Gum/Remover: Please, Please, Please!!!!

Construction Grade Extension Cords: The Longer the Better and must be Heavy Duty! High Gobbies Awarded for these.

White Rope Lights: MUST STRING TOGETHER, End to End!

Solar Lights for the Trails: The small yard ones would be cool. Nothing dangerous if tripped over!

RED TIGHTS: Awarding Tons 'O Gobbies for These, as we Need Tons!

Duct Tape: Black, Grey & Red

Home Depot Cards: Any denomination would be awesome! Higher gobbies for higher Card Amounts.

Batteries: For Lanterns. C's, D's & AA's

New Lanterns and Batteries

Over Shoulder Packet Bags

FOOD: Really Need Some Consistent Food Donations. Hi Gobbie Award for Food!
- Lots of Granola Bars (Absolutely NO NUTS, unless bars are individually wrapped!)
- Snack food: Fruit, Cheese & Crackers, Chips, Cookies, Cakes, Individual Peanut Butter Cups, Etc.
- Drinks: Hydration based. Powerade, Juice Boxes, etc.
- Lunch Food for Saturdays!: Meat Tray, Pizza's, Wings, etc.

If you are donating a large number of items, as always, we would appreciate a clear tote to store it in if you can. If not, we will still accept your donations. You can contact Meg via email (deadlandsgm@gmail.com) for an approximate of your gobbie awards so you have an idea of what you might be getting. However actual gobbies will be awarded upon receipt of the item and based on the items quality/actual quantity, etc.

Thank you!

Re: CURRENT DONATIONS LIST - As Of 4/7/12

I did about 100 pyrotis, 20 fangtooth, 40 nightshade, 40 penna, 20 silver (trusilver?), 200 jetsam, 100 heartstone,

and I know deb and I made a TON of nightshade and fangtooth over vacation last week so she's got quite a few donations too

Re: CURRENT DONATIONS LIST - As Of 4/7/12

if donating weapons...I've noticed that in VT/NH there are not a plethora of red tights ANYWHERE. I have been looking in all kinds of places but I am finding a TON of black tights and black knee highs or thigh highs. So....make claws with red tape and donate black socks to put over them. knee his for short swords, thigh highs or panty hose for long swords and polearm lengths

there are still quite a few weapon cores at NPC camp that would love to be taken home and made into weapons.

Is the a PayPal link or an email address that cash donation through PayPay should be directed to?
Thanks!

Thank you! I was probably missing the blazingly obvious on the website and donation thread... <blush!>

Can I get a list of components and the trinkets that should be glue on each?
And a hint on which can be hot glued vs contact cement?

Back