Downtime Reminder

prashka

Scholar
Marshal
Reminder that downtimes are due on THIS SUNDAY at 11:59 PM!

We will NOT be accepting late downtimes, as we simply don't have time. Likewise, if not everyone says "I'm in!" by that deadline, they won't be included in the downtime response. And we probably won't be checking before the deadline, since we have a huge event to write between now and 4.5 weeks from now (but who's counting! ....)

Also, don't forget that it's our DONATION DRIVE right now, and you can currently BUY EXTRA DOWNTIME ACTIONS! You can use these for both group and solo downtimes, so go have fun! https://allianceoregon.storenvy.com/

Thanks so much, all!

Plot

Don't forget! Downtimes are due tomorrow! In group downtimes, everyone must respond with "i'm in" or something similar by the downtime deadline or they will not be included. This may mean you don't get a group downtime if there's only 1 other person in your dt.

:)

That implies that group downtimes have to have 3 people in them, though I have done some before with only 2 people. Can you please clarify?

Sherry,

You can totally do group downtimes with 2 people. I was trying to say that if you have a 2-person group downtime and your other person doesn't respond with "I'm in" on time, you may not get your group downtime.

Does that make more sense?

Back