Dryads yet?

Anybody bust out a Dryad PC at your opener?

FOIG. The next event is May 22-24.

I would appreciate any Caldaria players not chiming in and giving it away.

--Chazz

PS - Hint, she is not a Dryad!

Yeah.... FOIG. For real.

I should be able to tell on sight what race a character is.

*edited because I realized I was in fact getting snippy.

You should. I am sorry that you can't just based on that picture. I am also 100% positive any interaction IG with her would answer all questions.

The next event is May 22-24. Feel free to come join us and find out for yourself.

--Chazz

I am not able to come to any Caldaria events any time soon. Is it so difficult to simply answer my question?

I am truly sorry to hear that. To answer your question though, no, its not too difficult. Even though I often ask myself that same thing.

--Chazz

Telokh_Amdo said:
I am not able to come to any Caldaria events any time soon. Is it so difficult to simply answer my question?

:( we just want to get you to come to CT

Nice pics and captions! Seems like we're getting a lot of positive press/exposure lately.

Those orcs got a lot of mange though, LOL. The one with the dreads is especially mangey.

Scott

Thanks Scott. Hoenstly, this guy showed up saying he wanted to take pictures. I know he spoke with some staff memebers previous but essentially he just came and did his own thing. I only wish I had a clue *** to how skilled he was. I know now though.

I've been raggin' on Bobo for the mange myself. But we had rain like you wouldn't believe...wait...you play the game...you know EXACTLY what kind of rain we had.

Here's to hopin we see everyone at a rain free event soon!

--Chazz

Hammerfist said:
Telokh_Amdo said:

:( we just want to get you to come to CT

I feel enough like crap for not being able to chapter hop like I used to do. This isn't helping matters.

Please, just answer my question. In a PM if you need to.

i played a dryad last year in deadlands...saving my gypsy for caldaria...pic of me dryad on the deadlands october event thingy on the boards....

Back