Duchess’ Tournament 418

Belswin

I am pleased to announce the Duchess’ Tournament of 418. I, Belswin Torrid, will be your Master of Ceremonies for this grand event Attached, you will find a list of events and rules for the tourney. Please review and let me know if you have any questions or concerns.
If you would like to sign up for any event please let me know, either here via the dream realms or privately. I will arrive late to the September Gathering, but you can sign up for most events in person as well.
I could also use your help. Due to cancellation of the August Gathering, I am a little behind on organizing sponsors and judges. If you or your group would like to volunteer to sponsor an event, by providing judges or prizes, or individually sign up to judge, let me know. Help of any kind would be appreciated and volunteers gratefully accepted.
In Service to Acarthia and Prince Andrew Moorefield,
Goodman Belswin Torrid of Glenmere

Attachments

• Ducal Tourney (PC).docx
    17.9 KB · Views: 80
Last edited:
Now that the location for the Sept Gathering is official. Please sign up below for events or private message me. Thanks ~Belswin

Greating Acarthians one and all,

I have just been informed that the September gathering will be cut short (OOG we have to be off the site by noon on Sunday if you haven't heard so no content will be run on Sunday). I am working with her grace as we speak to update the timeline. Thank you for your patience. I am still looking for judges and participants.

Event Sign Ups

Bardic (Prelim at 3:00 PM, Finals at 6:00 PM)
1. Yssenia
2. Alis
3. Thousand Bones

Crafting (UPDATED: Display and judging begins at 1:00 PM, ends at 5 PM)
1. Markov
2. Alis

Destined Sparring Champion (Prelim at 3:45 PM, finals at 5:30 PM)
1. Vandathron
2. Demvarien

Legerdemain (11:30 AM)
1. Yssenia
2. Hallend

Melee Champion (Prelim at 11:30 AM, Finals at 5:30 PM)
1. Kendrick
2. Izual
3. Thousand Bones
4. Nytillit

Ranged Champion (Prelim at 2:00 PM, Finals at 5:30 PM)

Riddles (3:00 PM)
1. Darius
2. Kendrick
3. Banks

Spellcasting Champion (Prelim at 1:00 PM, Finals at 5:30 PM)
1. Kendrick
2. Lumi

3v3 Team Sparring (4:30 PM)
1. Kendrick Izual Nytilit
2. Demvarien Emaric Wulfgar

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll be competing in Bardic and Crafting.

-Alis Stormslayer

I will be competing in Team (Izual, Nytilit, and myself), Melee and Spellcasting.

If it is okay, I would also like to test myself in the ledgermain competition.

-Yssenia

I will sign up for riddles; if it is too much additional effort, I am content not to take part.

Last edited:
Back