DUNGEONS AND DRAFTS

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks!!!
On the main page of our website, we have posted a DONATION to a KICKSTARTER for a new bar opening up in Fort Collins... what this means... and our plans....

Don't donate to their Kickstarter directly. Rather, donate to the ALLIANCE Denver button so we can all chip in and get a mega donation going... If we can reach one of the rewards with a plaque, it will mean permanent publicity at their bar! Or even a stained glass window with an Alliance Denver image!

FOR THIS RUN ONLY, and for another 15 days, 5 goblin stamps will be rewarded for every dollar donated to this cause!!

Jesse

Prior to this announcement, I already backed these guys at the "Weaponsmith" level, which allows a weapon/shield and a plaque. Wont stop me from helping out on the Alliance one as well. I was thinking of having our baronial colors or something neat there since it's in my neck of the woods and all ( I kinda doubt they'll let me hang a Panther Assault Cannon in the fantasy themed bar. Ah well, a Shadowrunner can dream..) Hopefully we can get enough for an Acarthia one as well!

This is looking to be really cool so far, and the people are great.

-Mike

We are up to $300 so far! That's before I add my several hundred as well! The site says 6 days but I'm closing ours in 4 so I can get mine sorted and pay up.
Any last takers, please get on it asap!!
Jesse

Back