Dwarf beard

Harlock

Does anyone know where I can get a quality dwarf beard that is strap-on, locally? Needs to be inexpancive.

Kevin

Inexpansive? Like, a dwarf goatee? :p

I meant inexpencive.
A full beard without a mustache.

Make sure it's actually hair. We had a dwarf NPC come into game a few months ago wearing one cut out from felt at like 3am on saturday night (you know when we're all tired and punchy) and I took one look at him and said "Pardon me, sir. Is that a beard on your face or are you slowly eating a muppet?" We had a ten minute hold because no one could breath we were laughing so hard, especially when about once a minute someone would walk in and say "What's so funny?" so we'd tell em, and then all lose it again.

you're a bad man, jeff. ^_^

as for quality fake beards, i don't really know of any. costume shops might have something workable, or party city. i'd also keep an eye out at craft stores halloween clearance, but i know that's a ways off.

Maxondaerth said:
Make sure it's actually hair. We had a dwarf NPC come into game a few months ago wearing one cut out from felt at like 3am on saturday night (you know when we're all tired and punchy) and I took one look at him and said "Pardon me, sir. Is that a beard on your face or are you slowly eating a muppet?" We had a ten minute hold because no one could breath we were laughing so hard, especially when about once a minute someone would walk in and say "What's so funny?" so we'd tell em, and then all lose it again.

You made my day with that. :D :lol:

Kevin

Unsure said:
Stop shaving for a couple of months ;).

B~>

The problem is that the new rules will require a dwarf beard to be prosthetic.

Back