Dwarves in the trees

I am currently working to gather a large quantity of food and wine for the Dwarves caring for our bark covered friends. As they seem in good health, I do not believe they have the means to care for those still waking up and their supplies are dwindling. I have been offered extremely useful trade goods and hope to gain the assistance of the Dwarves in rebuilding the wall. Perhaps not the original seeing as it spans a great distance and would take more time than we have. I am designing fortifications that will provide at least some measure of protection against the Horde that knocks at the borders. If you can spare any supplies either wine, food of all kinds or even coin for purchasing said goods, please contact me as soon as you can. A private letter or meeting in person is best so I can track what is collected instead of trying to sift through scattered dreams.

Also, if those who can produce alchemy in a fair quantity could contact me personally, I may have a fantastic business offer for you.

Norin
Dwarven Merchant
Master of things that go BOOM

Back