Early Morning wake up (part 2)

jwconvery

Spellsword
((On an OOG level, there was some confusion, with marshaling how things occurred in the early morning. This is mostly a post to announce any adjudicating that needed to happen so everyone is aware of what transpired IG. Any change between this and what I said before is due to OOG Adjudicating, and not Syver "changing his story"))

To clarify,

I noticed the sword was missing in the early morning after most of the town had gone to bed. Thinking back to the fight, I remember seeing a sword in the pile of treasure, and said sword did not make it to the table during loot distribution.

As I am an adventurer, I like to get paid, so I went looking for the missing sword with the help of Taios and Hazel. We woke up everyone we could find who went to destroy the Ward stone, to inquire about the missing sword. No one spoke up, admitted to anything, or even realized a sword was missing.

I tried a few magical means to find the sword, which did not work, and went to bed frustrated.

In the morning, I was woken up by a few members of Vanguard who turned in the missing sword to me. I do not know how they got it, but they insisted it was not a member of their group, and wanted to give the person their own chance to come forward.

I have the sword. The Knights are decided what will happen to it.

-Cpl Syver Olafson
Dark Tide Armada

It iz good to ve resolved. Just remember it iz only trust and friendship that comes vith it that bindz uz az a community. No need to bicker over thiz now that it iz resolved. If zomeone iz not part of our community, they vill be dealt vith in time. Az all thingz of that nature zort out.

Just drink, eat, and enjoy. Life iz too short to quibble vith each other vor no reason.

Kitaruen Kopanari

Cpl. Syver Olafson thank you for the information.

Well spoken Kitauren.

Lady FallingStar

Back