Earth Formalist Services in April

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
Friends and those I have not yet met,

I recently finished the 33th volume in the series of Earth Formal and feel as though I will have a lot of focus available for Spellcrafting and Rituals this upcoming market.

Please let me know if you require any of the following:

1) Spellcrafting- 1.5g per level of focus and having the components supplied by you. Should you require components for it, we can come to an agreement. While the Earth Guild has some scrolls for spellcrafting, it would be wise to come prepared with a scroll you wish for me to use.

2) Ritual Casting- Service is free if I"m notified of the ritual before the first market day. Otherwise we may discuss in private. Please provide all components, catalyst and scrolls.

3) Study of Earthen Magic- I have the patience to teach high levels of Earth Magic to those seeking to further their studies. If you seek First Aid or Healing Arts, I will gladly find someone available to instruct you. Should no one be available, I will most certainly teach you.

All proceeds will go towards the further development of the Shademarch Earth Guild and surrounding area in the Valley of Solace.

Thank You,
Healer Asher of the Earth Guild of Gaden

Healer Asher of the Earth Guild of Gaden,

May I most humbly ask for your time and assistance teaching me more Earth magic. I have taken a lichen to your teachings, pine for more, and hope you can make the thyme for me.

Thank you,
Valentino Viviano Vaylen

Valentino,

The 5th circle offers much utility, I will be glad to teach it. The key is to remember to focus on Fortanis, and to ask to borrow enough energy to bring your spells to life.

-Asher

I would hope Kit, Jamina and Katira would be available to teach as well when required.

Back