Earth Guild Meeting and Task

Fellow adventurers,

Anyone wishing to be involved with the Earth Guild should meet outside of the tavern in Encampment 42 at twelve bells this Saturday afternoon. This meeting is to establish whom still wishes to retain membership in the guild, as well as for new recruits to join. Earth Guild members have been tasked with a mission by one of the Councilors of the Guild, and will be completing said task immediately after the meeting. After the task, I will be offering lessons in any aspect of Earth magics any member may need to learn. If you have any questions, please send me a pigeon.

Eric Marsters
Circle Master of Encampment 42
Earth Guild of Wayside

Circle Mast Marsters,

I look forward to the meeting this market day. And so long as our morning meal runs smoothly, I will be on time to it.

May your travels be smooth,

Eve Rosenfeld
Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Member of the Earth Guild
Tavern Keep

Oh you go miss eve.. you go I'll tend the tavern for ya! ain't been a whole mess o trouble lately so it would be great for me to get a chance at running things a bit.

Max Jepsam

Max,

That would be lovely.

Thank you,

Eve Rosenfeld
Sister of the Brotherhood of LifeStorm
Member of the Earth Guild
Tavern Keep

I will be interested in remaining a part of the Earth Guild and furthering my knowledge of Earth magic. My attentions might be diverted elsewhere for the task though, but we shall see.

Zui Lian

Back