Earth Ritualist For Upcoming Gather

Draven

Count
Hello!

For those who are needing or preferring an Earth Ritualist for this "conjunction" that Lord Polare mentioned, I am available to assist.

By the time I arrive, I should be capable of thirty seven, if not thirty eight, seeds of formal power.

In order to acquire my services, the following conditions must be met:

1) Please provide me with a detailed list of the rituals you want cast, and upon what type of object. While minor changes during the gather are acceptable, I may refuse the casting if major edits are being made.

2) I will provide a price for my services that I feel is fair. I will not bargain, though I am open to trading alternative resources instead of coin. Attempting to negotiate to a lower price is the same as telling me you don't want me to cast for you.

3) Do not rush me during the preparation. I will ensure, and doubly so, that all components are included and in acceptable condition.

4) I will require payment prior to preparing any Ritual Manipulations.

5) I may grant trusted friends an exception to any or all of these rules. That's nothing personal, that's just friendship.

If you don't require an Earth formalist, I recommend Alavatar Peece. His power is nothing short of remarkable.

-Zeth
Primal Shaman of Strayden

Please do refer to me recent message.

I'd suggest ye make the folks wishing your services bring components te Spellcraft from the Investiture Scroll I have as I expect someone else will most likely drop the Lesser Circle on their own, though ye may want te bring the components for that as surety you'll be able to perform yer works.

Look forward te seein' ye there.

Nikos Sonus

Back