Elsewhere (From the post An Announcement)

Kevar

Fighter
Marshal
Hengin. So where was this strong resolve when you got whooped by the barbarian shaman? He walked in and spoke his mind. He beat you and you kept your rhetoric. Why can't we keep ours up? Oh that's right, you can beat us up. Unfortunately those who would support you over most others aren't allowed to speak(as per your order). Hmm. You spoke your mind. You were cut down. I should stop eh? Sure. Let the great barbarian wisdom/fisdom reign?!?
-Lok of Harbors Far

Firs let me say dhis. I not gunna whoop ya, dhat fo yo mudda an dha sheriff tah do if ya been bad...or break law in dha case o dha sheriff. Imma gunna try teachin ya a less whit dhis, so keep ya ears open an ya tempa down so ya can choose tah learn it if ya want. I start whit dhis, I not know ya upbringin so I not presume nottin.

Strong Mind, dhis be what I been taught bout since a yung age. Ya can beat ya frien' whit a stick as hard as a like, but if he have a stong mind he gunna win evra time. I not gunna start telling ya bout it, only part of it. Know'n when tah speak up... Now I gotta say dhis...not even I get dhis right all dha time, ain' nobody do. But when a lil' chieftan, as human say, Lord; come out an make a forma announcement, o' decree...it usualla not a time tah argue whit him, specally when...as you say yo self...
-Lok of Harbors Far
p.s. i didn't grow up here

So dhis be dha lesson: Argue all ya want, and it good to wonda why dhings done dha way dhey are, but know when tah take dhat arguement outside dha shamans hut.

I hope ya get what I be tryin ta say, I was angry with ya for shoot'n down dha reason for dhat Lords announcement when it were made...it like walkin up to dha Town Cryer an yellin at him because you aint agree whit dha message he be passin on.

NOW...about yo insults...
So where was this strong resolve when you got whooped by the barbarian shaman?
I stood up to a man dhat I shoulda fallen in him wake because I dhink he am were wrong an foolish fo what he be sayin. It like you walkin up to dha most respekted town elda an callin him a fool. Not only dhat, but I fought him in honor match, stead of him tribeman he bring whit...I neva specked ta win, but I new he were wrong bout what he say so I stood for it.

He walked in and spoke his mind.
He have right to walk in an speak him mind, he is shaman, and of dhose lands.

Unfortunately those who would support you over most others aren't allowed to speak(as per your order). Hmm. You spoke your mind. You were cut down. I should stop eh? Sure.
I jus say dhat ya need to know when tah hold ya tongue and wag it elsewhere (Gandian too)...an trus' me I didn't speak mah mind bout not bein let back inta dha place where we be makin a stand gainst dha corrupt, pitt'n our lives fo dhose of dha citizen of gaden, standin fast when dha army of gaden needed tah reform dha line. Dha place where mah close frien' am spilled dheir blood, lost dhere lives, and dha place where I gets free beer.

Lok, I aint ya enemy, don't try tah make me one. I jus tryin tah teach ya a lesson dhat will save ya many, many problem. Oh an by dha way...if ya eva meet a dragon...dhat im the time to hold ya tongue too...just run o' stab.

-Hengin

Hengin:Fair enough. I may have just taken your words wrong. I apologize for my end of the confusion. I never tried to make you my enemy. I will be here in the area for a while. My sword is undoubtedly wielded for the same cause. I will wield my words with more caution and ask for clarification first. Good luck in all of your endeavors.
-Lok of Harbors Far
P.S. Thanks for leaving my whoopins to my mother. :lol:

I be sure dhat our paths will cross again vary soon, and I be glad it not gunna be in hostility.

Stay safe.

-Hengin

Back