Elwin's House of Waffles and Alcohol!

Mulgrum

A waffle house? Elwin, you run a bakery, a jewelry shop AND New Acarthia's foremost law firm (opened in the last month) why in the name of all the Icons are you opening a waffle house? Well, the answer might surprise you! You see everyone who works at my bakery aside from myself has taken off for some sort of Witches Night meeting that I was informed was "No boys allowed" followed by three young ladies sticking their tongues out at me. With nothing but time on my hands and with no one to tell me not to I've decided to supplement the offerings of Acarthia's favorite Swamp Witch and allow the good people of New Acarthia to sample an Argent Hills tradition: Chicken and Waffles.

I'll be offering waffles on Saturday night for sure to go along with Lola's chicken. Maybe on Friday night if the Masque isn't my scene, I don't have a date, can't dance, and can get drunk making waffles in my sleeping pants. Time will tell which way I go with this. Waffles will cost 2 silver for a half 5 for a full and come with Nan Barleymender's classic syrup for free. For a small charge still to be determined you can instead have a shot of the mad genius of my Cousin Ana Rootender-Barleymender's Death's Isles Rum infused syrup, getting drunk on waffles has never been so amazing.

Speaking of drunk I'm expecting a shipment of ales and wines in tasting sizes from Cousin Ven Barleymender back home. Prices will be determined once I see what if anything he sends me, expect to pay about a gold for this stuff, he's won the Western Foothills brewing competition a few times for a reason folks.
If the prices are a bit high for your liking I could always use some help with cleanup and will take items and good stories in trade as well.

So come on down and get drunk on waffles!

*Open late for those who hunt evil in the darkness.

Back