Enerret Downtimes for March 2018 Season Opener

Jim

Scholar
We will only be accepting downtimes via the submission form. If you have previously sent an email for March 2018 downtimes it is fine, but going forward we will only respond to downtimes that are submitted using the form. It can be found at this link: https://goo.gl/forms/lUDojqbDtiTlB8G93

Enerret March 2018 Downtimes are due by 11:59 PM on March 5th, 2018. After that the submission form will be closed.

Please remember to be specific and detailed about how you are going to attempt something. I look for information about the Ancient MacGuffin around town isn't helpful. Instead try I research the Ancient MacGuffin at the Baron's Library and the Library at the Celestial Guild as well as ask some of the older citizens if they have ever heard stories of it. I offer to buy them drinks or a meal.

Also please remember that the Enerret staff cannot respond to downtime actions having to do with NPCs, creatures, or places in the Maelstrom unless they are specifically known to exist in both as part of shared story (for example, Outsiders). Researching Elementals in Enerret may not yield helpful results in dealing with Elementals in the Maelstrom and vice-versa. When in doubt email one the plot teams to confirm in order to not waste a downtime action.

Thank you and we look forward to seeing you all on March 16th-18th!

Back