Erabella task and problems

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
I know I am but a visitor but I like to be in the know and itll help other travelers as well. What are the current problems and issues with Erabella we as well trained adventures as a whole could look into and solve?

Ill keep a tally below in more of a tiered system of: low, medium or high priority.

High:
- Rescue of the Duchess and Prevention of Hildegard from returning to Thonia.
- Defeat of a Lich and his Phylacteries in Earl De'were’s lands.

Medium:

Low:

A simple scribe,
Binks

Last edited:
Let's get things done!

~ Silp

I guess thats good news of these being the only few things to address.

-Binks

I apologize for being late to reply. Earl De'were has told me that he has found early signs of the same necromantic problems that arise in Count Ferrant's lands and he will be reaching out to the adventurers to help.

Courtier Zenia Mallowbrooks

The fey have taken up the hunt again in our lands. I have been told there may be something in the vault to help us in our journey to deal with the fey problem. Diana from the Seekers guild says they will be able to guide us to whatever it is.

Huntswoman Mint

Huntswoman Mint,

Any idea what this could be or when this will take place? Any specifics?

A simple traveler,
Binks

I won't be in attendance this market, but my associate Bluwolf will be. I've given him two trinkets of power which, when placed in the correct vessel within the Vault of Evodir, will allow us further access and control over the vault. Unfortunately, the Seekers guild hasn't found these vessel points and I've been busy building an army for this country. Bluwolf will have the necessary items, and if the Seekers guild finds the vessels, simply place them in the spot it looks like they should go in.

This is related to some personal projects I've been working on, but it will also allow us to more easily work with the Curator. I'd Guage this as a medium to low import task. If you have nothing else to do, wander around the Vaults and maybe you'll get lucky and find a vessel. If you need more details, I can explain further, or point you towards the individuals who accompanied me last time.

-Magician Beryl M.R.

Last edited:
I was told to seek out Diana so she can lead the way to something my mentor, Mist Hunter of Fey Arthur, found in the vault, I was not given information on what it is. As for timeline, I was only told to seek Diana this market day. Researching into Fey is quite difficult since all the information seems to have been filtered down to fairy tales. I am hoping Diana will have more information when I talk to her about what Arthur found.

I would probably rank this as a medium-high task since the fey are actively hunting and causing the destruction of villages in our lands but the lich and the war effort seem slightly more important.

Huntswoman Mint

I agree, having a list of what needs to be done and what their importance is in relation to the others would be helpful.

Iganeous

Back