Error in spell quantities

Returning Player. (I was a rogue years ago). So when i came back i decided to be a healer. My wife created my character for me, and i told her to "give me the healing spells". Well the pyramid on the CMA would only allow her to build it as a full pyramid (it would not stop at 4). So now i have a character that 9 first level spells, 8 second level spells, etc.
What can i do to fix this.

Thanks,
Alex

Returning Player. (I was a rogue years ago). So when i came back i decided to be a healer. My wife created my character for me, and i told her to "give me the healing spells". Well the pyramid on the CMA would only allow her to build it as a full pyramid (it would not stop at 4). So now i have a character that 9 first level spells, 8 second level spells, etc.

Thanks,
Alex
If you have not Received a credit for an event in the CMA you should be able to reset your character. And
you should be able to as long as you make all other prerequisites be able to do four at each spell level.

As long as it wasn't played in 2.0 or 2.1 beta then it should be eligible for a character reset

Thanks,
Alex
In the CMA you should see a "Reset Character" button. That will do it

I just played an event so character reset isnt an option

. didnt really think about the max 4 spell slots. can i "unbuild" the pyramid as one would unlearn skills ?

Yes. You can remove a purchase of any skill for 60 goblin stamps per month. The gobbies come from your home chapter

Back