Resolved Eternal Resolution and Mending Resolution interaction

Status
Not open for further replies.

Beaky

Was on the town hall tonight, and we were introduced to the cool new ritual Mending Resolution!

I like this ritual alot. Though one question that could not be answered for sure at the time is: if I have a suit of armor with both Mending Resolution and Eternal Resolution charges, and then proceed to use a resolute, do both rituals activate? do I choose one or the other? or can I not have them both on a suit of armor?

I feel like it should say somewhere in the ritual text of one/both of the rituals that they do not both work with one resolute (if that is the case).

I apologize if I just missed the text that has the answer to this.

Thanks!

if I have a suit of armor with both Mending Resolution and Eternal Resolution charges, and then proceed to use a resolute, do both rituals activate?
No, Similar to other interactions in the game (like how a Parry cannot be used to trigger both a Spell Parry and a Riposte, or a Dodge cannot be used to trigger both Feint and Retribution), one use of an ability cannot be used to trigger multiple responses.

do I choose one or the other?
The individual using the skill (and wearing the armor) would be the one who selects which ritual would be triggered.

or can I not have them both on a suit of armor?
You can certainly have both on the same suit of armor, but as Eternal Resolution is an Earth/Necro Ritual and Mending Resolution is a Celestial Ritual, they would need to be in separate batches.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back