Event date posted, and a raffle!

jpariury

Duke
If you check the event schedule thread, we have locked in the date of our next event. This event will be $75 at the door, or $60 with pre-reg. Part of the issue we've been having is that the Cascade Pacific Council has indicated that since not all of our attendees are registered members of a BSA Explorer Troop, they will charge us some percentage of the non-BSA-use cost for the location. This is also the reason for the $10 increase in this event. It is not our intention to have that price be standard.

That said, we are also holding a raffle at the end of the next event as well! Tickets may be purchased through JP (that's me!) at $5 each. You can buy tickets through me via snailmail, in-person, or Paypal (jpariury at gmail dot com). We will also be selling them on-site before the event starts. There is no limit to the number of tickets a player may purchase, but a minimum of 20 tickets in total must be sold. The prizes are as follows:

1. 2-day event fee (value $65 if you didn't prereg) (If you're an NPC, you could always save this, give it to a friend, sell it, whatever.)
  2. 35 Dragon Stamps (The rough equivalent of 175 Goblin Stamps. Dragon Stamps are basically nationally-transferable Goblin Stamps, good for blanketing other chapter's events, restricted magic items, etc.)
  3. 150 Goblin Stamps (roughly a $30 value)
  4. 100 Goblin Stamps (roughly a $20 value)
  5. 15 Dragon Stamps (About 75 gobbies for any chapter)

By the way, I meant to say - we are aware that the event will run over the Shadow Accord event. Our general intent is to not schedule our events over theirs, however, sites during the summer season are hard to come by and this was literally the -only- weekend in which all of the facilities for the event were available. I apologize if this means some people may need to miss one or the other.

Back