Event Favorites

Fynwei

Squire
Hey guys, so great event. Wanted to hear some of your favorite parts of the event were.

Mine are: PC reaction to a goblin throwing chaos.
("Sure, I'll take your food, I'll take his armor, his headwrap, and her sword too. Get 'em! I call upon chaos to..." Oh crap!)

An amazingly well handled attack far into the corrupt territory.
***Serious kudos on that guys, well done, just find a word for holding a line other than hold

Hums took me a couple of days to recover and wind down but I may as well toss in my two coppers.

Personal Favorites from the Event.

- Reaction to the underdark Goblins (Was that chaos?!)
- The Gnoll way out mod (yes that was the title, this is what you get for submitting plot to SoMN, I give it a corny name) and getting to play a poor beat up child, fantastic work on the wounded foot rep!
- The sheer number of npcs and being able to put out basic crunches throughout the day.
- The over all extremely clean fighting on both sides, really everyone did a fantastic job playing safely.
- Tazoulti the master blacksmith in the middle of the Expedition into corrupt lands, 30 seconds refits are incredible!
- The suprise push into the corrupted lands, never have I been so happy to scrap my prepped plans and go into our big book of world plot.
- The Hobling's reaction to the necromatically charged, but extremely valuable gem.....
- The trapmaker once again plying his wares to save the day, and this time no fruit was needlessly harmed!
- Toying with poor Tara out of game over Thaquibs rez (sorry I can't help myself some times!)

I had a pleasent time this weekend and enjoyed a number of scenes:

The PVP shenanigans with Jonah, Hengin, Sparrow, and Mcgregor.

"Your eyes are blue, her eyes are brown, hers are green, and heres are like a weird auburn color I swear I'm not looking down anyones shirts sweetheart!"

Wall of Force for the win! That spell saved our butts twice this weekend.

All things Ivan. Fern and Ivan made a devastating team.

Kovu telling fern he wasnt allowed to run ahead to scout because he was a good fighter..... *puzzled look*

Back