Event Schedule for September 2014 - December 2015

I didn't know who to present this to so I'll post it here. Camp Makuala (not sure of the spelling) is
located up Trask River Road about 30 minutes from Tillamook, OR. If you can't find any thing else it might work for a LARP site.

Here is a link to a news article about the camp:

http://www.tillamookheadlightherald...cle_3b8813c5-f3b5-5834-a92d-68ddb294e652.html

The pertinent information from the article is:
The camp can sleep more than 100, with 40 in the long house. On the grounds there are also two bunk houses, a craft house, dining hall and kitchen. There are several tent sites and plenty of parking space. RV's are welcome.
The camp is available to rent year-round.
For a tour of the camp, call Jenny Burt at 842-8739. For reservations, call Karen Jones at 842-5645.

The news article indicated that there were showers but I don't remember seeing any when I was there last. That could be a problem.

I couldn't find an address for google maps but I found gps coordinates for google earth they are 45 27'04.80"n 123 37'28.67"w if you type that into the Search it should take you right there.

Just a thought.

Thinking about driving out there to take a look at it.

That's awesome. One thing that is always a concern is securing the entire site and the cost involved. Do you know any details in that regards?
I don't know how much the cost is. I think that when they rent it out it is for the entire site to one group.

We could always give them a buzz and ask. Thanks, @Dal.

Is there really truly a game in December?

Yes. There is an event in December, the 4th to the 6th. :)

At this point, the possibility of a game day is unlikely. This is primarily due to Monster Camp needing to be replenished.

All currently known for-sure absolutely going to happen events are up on the website here: http://allianceoregon.com/events/

I keep it up-to-date because that's how I like to roll.

At this point, the possibility of a game day is unlikely. This is primarily due to Monster Camp needing to be replenished.

{realizing it's a bit off topic} Will there be a list of what's needed for Monster Camp in-case folks want to donate or help out?

{realizing it's a bit off topic} Will there be a list of what's needed for Monster Camp in-case folks want to donate or help out?
Yes! Please BOLO (thats police-speak for be on the look out) for a post in the coming weeks. We still need to go through all of the monster camp bins to get a better idea of our inventory and what we need.

Back