Ever wanted to haunt the Winchester Mystery House?

markusdark

Knight
I just received the following email from a person at the Winchester house looking to hold "Fright Nights" there this year. Below is the email and contact information.

Hello,

My name is Shawn and I work for the world famous Winchester
Mystery House in San Jose. I'm contacting you to see if any of
your members would be interested in being a scare performer for
out first ever Fright Nights event starting Sept. 23. We're
looking for people who can really get into character and have
fun. Audition are this Sunday from 12pm - 6pm at the Winchester
Mystery House (525 South Winchester Blvd. San Jose, CA 95128)
Please pass on to your members, everyone is welcome and all
body types needed.

Thank you for your help,

Shawn Southorm
408-247-2000

Shawn sent me a more detail information sheet:

My name is Shawn Southorn. I work for the world famous Winchester Mystery House in San Jose. I’m e-mailing to ask for your help in spreading the word about our upcoming Fright Nights Auditions. We are looking for males/females over the age of 18 that love scare and earn some extra income. We will be hosting our first Haunted Attraction on the grounds of the Mansion called “The Curse of Sarah Winchester Maze”. It’s going to be great fun. The Auditions will be at the Mansion (525 S. Winchester Blvd. San Jose, CA 95128) this Sunday (Aug 28th, 2011) from 12 noon through 6pm. All shapes and sizes needed for the many characters needed for the maze. This maze will help us fund our continuous restoration of the Mansion. Please e-mail shawns@winchestermysteryhouse.com if you have any additional questions.
The maze will run nightly during September October on the following days:
9/29 & 9/30
10/1, 10/7, 10/8, 10/9, 10/14, 10/15, 10/16, 10/21, 10/22, 10/23, 10/27, 10/28, 10/29, 10/30, 10/31
Please help us make our first year maze a successful event. You can see more information on our website, http://www.winchestermysteryhouse.com.
P.S. At the Auditions, I’ll be asked to complete a contact information sheet. Please out your group name and my name (Shawn Southorn) under the question “where did you here about the audition”. Thanks

Respectfully,
Shawn Southorn
Operations Supervisor
Winchester Mystery House

Back