Exiting the Arcane Sanctum

Status
Not open for further replies.

dontneednoname

Marshal
Taking the last few steps out of the building with a hop Hamish turns to Mobeus and in a relieved voice says, "fortunate it was that we were able to meet the Colonel and the Archmage together. Two birds with one stone, 'twas. If I could get that coin I gave ya to look at back, 'twould be much appreciated."
"Me giloolies are all shrivelled, too be sure, after all the hours spent in that place." Hamish makes a sign and spits on the ground. "I'm off to the Ogre's Head to wash down me Ma's herbs with some good wine or beer. Ye're welcome to join me, Master Mobeus. I just have to make one stop at that horse trader of yer's cause I dinnae fancy walking back to the Breach."

Mobeus nods his head, "Of course of course... I shall see you forthwith at the Ogre's Head Tavern.. afterwards though I have a lot of research to get to clearly." He smiles and leans on his staff before he walks behind Hamish following suit, "I hope your new horse suits you as well as mine.." he billows his cloak for a moment, before continuing to proceed after the Squire.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back