Favorites - Oct 2010

Hey guys, what'd you guys like?

Here are some of mine:

1. Wizard Duel
2. Magma speed run
3. RP with Courtney's orphan girl
4. The orphanage run, and the ensuing paranoia
5. D'rezz's practical joke
6. Gandian taking my offer to yell "Hand check!" and bind Tarqaq and Gorka, but was too late...
7. Seeing old friends make their return, and newer friends step up, especially when I flipped out and when i got turned undead.
8. Playing the good little soldier once turned undead, and shocking Paul with efficiency to keep him alive.

What were yours?

In no particular order :

All things Vickie. Your farmers are awesome. :)
Finally checking out that barn. That was some long-cooking barbeque!
'I call forth a NOTHING!'
Crossbows. Gotta love them.

That's just what sticks out in my mind right now. Thank you everyone for a solid end to the Season of Rain!

Slaying the Spider Clan and scarring off the Princess like the cowardly dog she is.
Yelling at the Fey
Hanging out with the Pathfinders
Flame broiled cows
Gassing Gorka
"20 normal"...."emma, did you get that 20?" "Oh it was 20? Got it, down"
Helping Skaal with goblin train waylaying

Did I mention I wrecked up some Spider Clan.

-getting owned all weekend (its always a learning experience)
-my trap box fooling both parties on magma run
-trapping the tavern door the last night got way more people than i thought i would (also they didn't even see me or hear me close the tavern door)
-making up funny gypsy back story with josh and joy
-perfecting the chaos storm incant
-being the Evarmlish warlocks that needed hair and blood samples
-monster camp banter and silliness
-watching gandian and eric marsters argue about undead "issues"
-getting slipped an intoxicant by (you know who you are)
-scaring the crap out of pebbles by throwing my voice
-dealing a few hands of blackjack
-singing "what what" with paul
-telling people they would make good zombies or be delicious (namely pig and bunny kin)
-drinking more monster energy drinks than my body had room for
-i felt bad getting the potion for such a good price off of heyu but the RP was fun

-Curing my fear and paranoia by Dieing
-Curing my Euphoria addiction and lost memory by Dieing
-Curing my Love 9 by Dieing
-Having all of my deaths make since to Gorka even if Andrea knew better
-Getting to NPC the burned down orphanage and Arcane Iceing people, they still let me hold their hands though.
-Putting Dan Plank to rest
-Having so many RP things happen to me
-Walking around without a sword cus mine blew up.
-Being left behind after being promised that I wouldn't
-Traumatizing Tarqaq on more than one occasion
-Getting lectured for traumatizing Tarqaq

Thank you to everyone who helped make this such an enjoyable event for me despite the coldness and the fact that I got sick now. I have three weeks to recover for SoMN. See you there.

Here's a few of my faves (no particular order):

Taunting a Fey-Lord
Almost rezzing in the "Minimum Security Orphanarium"
Humming lullabies to put spectral children to rest while other people fought off the headmaster.
Seeing two Fey out with impressive numbers of lackeys (hooray for larger numbers of NPCs!)
"I call forth a nothing!"
The Magma run. Those strings were an awesome little mechanic addition to a mod.
Steamrolling the Spider Clan's Princess and entourage.
"How do you know we're in Wayside? Because it's raining!"
Wilderkyn Pantherghast fight.
Tarque: "Is it broken?" (pointing at an obviously broken ukulele) And the ensuing responses to that question.

hmmm...my favorites in no particular order

-being called obnoxious by Paul while playing a goblin from Clan Group Treasure
- RP as an ghostly orphan child, and having people still hold my hand even after the elemental ice damage.
- "I call forth ..A NOTHING!"
- RP as Grace (NPC) a survivor from the old orphanage.
- Dawson and Paul's 'what what?'
- My lesbian marriage to Vicky as farmers.
- the Hedgehog kin and the Pig kin! I wanted to take them home with me, they were so adorable!

Kendra_1stBarb said:
the Hedgehog kin and the Pig kin! I wanted to take them home with me, they were so adorable!

You can't have the Hedgehog he's taken!!! :p

Carrie

I really have to thank Paul and Vicki for giving me a plot line that I have been wanting for so long. I didn't know what to expect but In Game it was so much of a blast and I am looking forward to seeing it unfold next season. I believe as a whole side plot for the season it is definitely going to bring a whole new level to the game that some players might not get to see.

I'm looking forward to it.

Thank you Paul and Vicki.

- ARC

Well, I'm sad to see the season end... but it went out with a bang. It was great hanging out with everyone, and hopefully we'll meet again next season.

My favorites
- The botched magma cave run. I've never had such a blast while screaming and running for my life.
- Playing in the orphanarium, and taking far too long to realize that Rhys was paralyzed, not dead.
- Gorka's efforts to traumatize Tarqaq as much as she could in one weekend.
- Playing musical swords with the ice sword against the Pantherghasts. Twice.
- Realizing that I was the only one in town with Enslavement Antidotes, and the mad dash to go get them in the middle of a battle.

Seriously, you guys all rock. Catch ya at next season's games.

Terrel said:

Oh, man. How could I forget wrecking Spider Clan? Watching that poor dark elf wonder where the guards went before taking a nap was priceless.

Wraith said:
Terrel said:

Oh, man. How could I forget wrecking Spider Clan? Watching that poor dark elf wonder where the guards went before taking a nap was priceless.

Yeah... that was awesome.

Stripe said:
- Gorka's efforts to traumatize Tarqaq as much as she could in one weekend.

I didn't mean to...

What did I enjoy?

Dieing via Chess game
"I call forth a...Nothing."
Paul's laughing from said nothing.
Tiny...
Dawson. Definately creeped me out telling me I'd make a good zombie.
Pouring the Goblin juice down the drain to taunt Gorka.
All things Jack Shadow.
Being "Voluntold".
Swinging 4's.
Working with Tets to Beat Eric up when he was undead and telling him it was for "his own good".

Other than that getting to spend time with people I thoroughly enjoy.

Had a good time guys, lots of little things can make or break an event:

-The deals struck... and repurcusions thereoff. (especially the scroll one which led to more shenanigans)

-Eric Marsters... shinning light of undead hunting.... as an Uber Spectral Undead.

-"I call forth a nothing" death by laughter.

-PG fight with Joy always a clean fight, always a heck of a challenge.

- How clean the Friday night fight turned out. I had only 2 players on me as the BBG swinging with measure strikes and the 1 faceshot was me using my face to block a sword shot.

-The Dark Elf plot...was fun to write and apperantly turned out to be awesome. More to come Andrew...sit tight and hold onto your sword.

-Trying to hook an elf plot and failing miserably due to miscommunication with my plot team. (it was my fault)

-The Awol hook and turnout. I love players throwing curveballs so good job Ternian Pathfinders.

-Haley almost getting rolled and eating so much candy I felt like I might go into a comma.

-Screaming children in the Friday night mod, getting to run something at the minimum security orphanerium,and hooking the 2011 Oct plot all in one.

-Me- "Magic Bezerk" Stephen "Resist" Me confused"resist what?" Stephen "Command... I'm a pig, I'm stuborn"

Overall a lot of folks did a better job of staying in-game this weekend, I want to see more of that and an improvement in the cleanliness of the fighting on all sides. It's always nice to see everyone get together.

AllianceCHI said:
-Me- "Magic Bezerk" Stephen "Resist" Me confused"resist what?" Stephen "Command... I'm a pig, I'm stuborn"

I believe that was to the 50 sorrow slay, but similar enough.

It was fun guys, I really enjoyed the whole season but here are some favorites from this event.

~when you expect a fight and are pleasantly surpised.

~Moving all over the tavern for secret dark elf talks :) "Perhaps we should move to a quieter spot"

~Dark Elf threats and waking up surrounded.

~Creating new possibly recurring NPCs.

~Haley always makes me laugh and makes Paul ill

~Courtney, officially its Jennie and Frank (Franchesca) Clemens, at least thats their New names.

~Reinforcing my want for a longsword.

~Gandian's quick answer to charades

~Josh: "Quick! get the cow, it's flame broiled!"

~the several people who told Anya the faye put a bounty on her.

~Cazik claiming he was a fighter and asking EVERY faye I played about Lord Thaw.

Overall I enjoyed my time hanging with all of you and hope that we can do it again soon.

Vicki

Alright it's about time I wrote something here.

-Goblin Juice Waylay train, followed by trying to create a scene of goblin partying aftermath with waylayed goblin bodies.

-"I call forth a nothing", always kill them with humor

-Helping AWOL soldiers fake their deaths, and getting paid the bounty for killing them

-Donovan's Memash getting hit in the face for looking like a hag

-Crackerbread, clif bar, honey sandwich

-"if we set the barn on fire at least we'll have barbecue"

-Trying to "get paaaid" with Cazik

-NPC: looks at me funny after resisting a few webs
Me: waves hand in front of face "...Dryad"

-Discussing the theory of a "wand ennervator" with the Duke

-Cazik: "Your ritual is going to backlash"
Ritual caster: "what?"

-"Yes Gorka can go into the ward, as soon as Gorka gets me some firewood." Thanks for being a good sport Andrea.

-Of course we have six candles on us and can make fire in the field, we're the Pathfinders, its what we do.

-Helping to put the fear of D'rezz into the Spider Clan, seriously if you didn't come up with a good line I might have waylayed the princess and amnesia-d her so you could try again :)

There were probably a dozen others that I can't bring to mind just now.

Thanks PC's and NPC's
Thanks Plot and Logistics
Thank you everyone

Back