Feb/March Rumors Around Gavaria

Darkcrescent

Baron
Chicago Staff
Marshal
-Did you hear about that small village in Northern Passwall that woke up with a bunch of puncture marks on their bodies?
-I did, and the people didn’t even remember how it happened.
-Don’t think it’s Vampires do ya?

-General Daybright has been leading quite a few skirmishes against Purple Gemmed Carbuncles in southern Atish. I hope those creatures don’t push towards Rosen.

-With the recent merger of the two largest duck farms in Winter’s Rest, we may have enough food to get by well enough for the winter. That is assuming Troglodytes don’t attack the town.
-Wait, Winter’s Rest had TWO duck farms? How Niche.

-Seems North and East Passwall are scrambling to catch up with all the new information from Duke Noktavich's spirit farewell. I hear neither of them know the location of the vampires though.

-Have you met the new Court Wizard of Atish? Bit of an odd guy, like he's not all there, ya know?

-I saw a gryphon flying overhead just now! Something amazing is going to happen, its good luck!
-I’d believe you if this wasn’t the 3rd gryphon you’ve seen this week.

-The list of missing people continues to grow. With a drastic rise in missing people from Southwestern Skain. A few bodies matching just a handful of those missing people have been found. Cause of death unknown, as they all appear to be in perfect health, except the fact that they’re no longer breathing.

-Count Tanno is making good on his promises to give the Trolls under his command food and land. Plus the Trolls have stopped dismembering non Trolls… which is an improvement.

- I really wish I could of gone to Rathfall. I would of loved to see Rathfallian fashion!

-Count Tillbane has recently put out a call for Celestial researchers to apply to join a geological study in the Giant’s Bane mountains. I hear he found a cool rock that he wants and he’s paying good coin to find a way to take it home.

-They found Suman Hall’s body last week. One of those can’t tell how they died types. Old Ophir claims to have sent a whispering wind to Suman only yesterday and it succeeded. Maybe the death scared the good sense right out of the old bat.

-Labs been blowing up left and right again. Heard there was a stampede of axe beak’s through Ballater Village last week.
-Guess Skain’s back on its feet again.

-Is the Clank seriously still in business?
-It takes time to dehydrate a camel. Especially when it’s got hidden stashes all over the place.

-BTU used to be a great place to work. Bright, happy, everyone so excited it showed in their accidentally permed hair. Now the boss has gotten all serious, splitting off a whole secretive group working on who knows what.
-How bought you join me at another disenfranchised researchers anonymous meeting next week. Good to get these things off your chest.

-Filip, why is your back all black and blue?
-Eliza Terwin wants help catching some ugly creature again.
-And it stepped on you?
-No, I fell off the mount.
-8 times?
-Got to spend a whole afternoon with Ms. Terwin.

-I dare you to go talk to the monster in the woods!
-Oh come on, it’s just a Dryad.
-Then why are you so afraid?
-Don’t have to be a monster to kick me down a hill, does it.

-You seen that Sylvanborn in a wheel chair try to climb a mountain? Came up with invention after invention… to just fall down the mountain over and over again. Think that’s why it was in the wheeled chair?
-Why didn’t it just use the earth circle?
-Maybe it didn’t know there was a town at the top of the mountain now with its own circle.
-What, did they live under a rock?

-Looks like Golden Clank was fined big, had a lot of assets seized, and a lot of bigwigs were put in jail.
-Still a big power though, seems like all that rain chaos did them a lot of good
-Managed to hang on by the skin of their teeth, I guess.

-Hear the golden clank is offering good gold to anyone who can pass “Granny Mosley”’s test and ask her a whole list of questions.

-Say, did you hear that the Almaran College is going to be mounting an arachnid expedition?” “Arachnid? Did you mean spiders? Or did you mean the Archeology expedition?
-I hope it’s not on an island!

-Wow, just got back from that geyser, don’t know what happened but its been going off like clockwork ever since the rain stopped falling.

-I saw one of those light blue creatures the other day, they sure did seem friendly when helping Farmer Joe drying out the fields and getting them ready for the new season.

Back