Feb one day favorites

Patience

Igneous carries a pick axe with him.
Casual remark about how many death spells Asher has.
The questioning I got after something went "horribly wrong" during ritual casting.
- By the way, guys, I realize I am not at all theatrical or really fun to watch ritual casting, I get very nervous, but I was thinking about it...You all must have been very quiet for me to do that. I was so focused on being nervous and getting thru it that I don't think I would have noticed if a fight started around me. Thank you for all of your patience.

- Jen

Food! How could I forget? Thank you all!

Last edited:
I apologize if my sneeze caused that something bad to happen. I did not know the gravity of what was happening. Also I agree that the ice pick was to funny. Also us not murdering everyone in the finale incounter of the day. Monkey Wrenches 2 Dave's plot 0 although he did handle it very well.

-Bryce "Bruisey Foemangler"

I apologize if my sneeze caused that something bad to happen. I did not know the gravity of what was happening. Also I agree that the ice pick was to funny. Also us not murdering everyone in the finale incounter of the day. Monkey Wrenches 2 Dave's plot 0 although he did handle it very well.

-Bryce "Bruisey Foemangler"

Lol, like I said, I don't think anything could have broken my concentration. I don't remember your sneeze at all. Bless you, btw.

-Jen

The food was amazing, well done all!
Great job by our NPCs and staff - and welcome to our newest of NPC members - you guys did great!
Seeing some new faces in the adventuring community - well done and welcome!
Good work on NOT killing the NPCs in the end, and seeing the little blood golem as a result.
Drinking from the large glass flask.
Shooting an enemy with an arrow that was deflected up and catching it to throw and strike him a second time.
Puzzles to solve - how do we break through this ice?
Out of the box answers - with my ice pick! - nice one Igneous

~Matt "Sir Victor von Gryphon"

I had a lot of fun NPCing for the first time. Charming all of you guys was a blast. :p

Back