Feb things and more

Jesse Grabowski

Squire
Marshal
Hey folks,

A few things you should know.

Feb will work exactly like November did as far as rules go. We will still be working under that packet for this weekend. ARC continually listens to feedback and has been changing a few things here and there, but I don't want to confuse our player base with new changes each month. Therefore the latest playtest packet v11 will be our guide.

Cabins will be the same as well. The swank ones Mike posted pics of may not be rented to us as construction crews will begin taking up semi-permanent residence in them until their summer program. I think #2 already had some trucks outside in November. The fall might be different. Stay tuned on that.

Meals- I am waiting for the director to approve my menu that I submitted. Once I get that, I will post up the meal plan. Stoney Deepjug will be providing all meals throughout the weekend and he pays handsomely for any helpers!

It looks like we will be having summer games once again at Beaver Ranch. THey have decided not to tear down their cabins until 2020. I will get some dates up once I hear back from my contact.

Jesse

Thanks for the update! Looking forward to the season!

Not having been there in November... for those of us thinking about upgrading our armor significantly, are we using the "red headband" rules so we can try out more armor? Or do we have to make the investment first and then see if it's worth it? Thank you!

No way, please don't spend any money on that until you're sure that's the path you want to take.
What he means is... can we fake our phys reps for now and signify that with a red headband? YES.

Back