February 2019 Favorite Moments!

An exciting event for sure. Hoh.

I really enjoyed showing off Madrigal's angry side. And she was angry a lot this game...
The fae game wasn't as bad as Madrigal thought it would be! I had a lot of fun, playing with Lia, Gambit, Bluwolf and Lucien to all escape this weird maze thing!
The drama behind the whole gnoll ordeal was great. Madrigal got to talk a lot about her views to people.
In a surprising twist, Gambit and Maddy really clicked this game! They bonded over wanting to hunt vampires with the Inquisition, and Gambit told Maddy and Ilise his backstory. That was a really great RP moment, I could tell you were super IC, Matt, and you did a great job portraying how difficult the subject matter was for Gambit to talk about. Super excited to hunt vampires together one day :D.
The Inquisition stuff in general! Watching all the new recruits, Brawn, Gambit, Ilise, and Brick all work together while Sandro and Maddy supervised was great, and being there for all of your initiations was very special. Maddy's honored you all got to use her symbol! And becoming a Journeyman Inquisition member was a surprise as well! It's gonna be so fuuuun~ I can't wait to see what everybody decides to specialize in.
Oh man.
Zakar.
Oh man.
You know what I'm talking about.
IM SO UPSET ABOUT BLOWING GAMBIT UP. i'm sorry gambiiiit. I couldn't help itttt lol. The whole scene, stumbling into the tavern, confronting Sebis (???spelling???), blowing up, turning to ash in front of everybody. Ugh. So dramatic. I live for such drama LOL. SO FUN, and I'm really excited to see what happens for our closer! :D

I had such a great time with you all! I love your chapter and players :D Thank you everybody who helped me with rides and good company! You made my weekend possible.

The crippling cold freezing my lungs into ice crystals was an adjustment, but I like to think I handled it well enough. I'm normally a celestial caster, but this weekend I enjoyed spending my first logistics period as an earth caster. Healing folks was fun, and I had a thrilling time with the Dwarven clan. I was a veteran Wizard accompanying Dwarves on adventures(I was Gandalf but more cool!) and I loved every minute of it.

I enjoyed the maze created by the better game master. It was a fun puzzle I didn't have to panic over it being a nightmare death trap.

Rituals for Puck! Wizarding is my favorite past time. Then I got beat up by a panthergast. Revenge will be mine someday you peeping tom.

I'll be back in the warmer months!

Last edited:
Back