February Event Rules Issues

We had a number of rules issues come up this event which we'll be posting up here so that we can make sure they're better handled in the future. I wanted to address an issue that may have In Game consequences as soon as possible so we can head it off before anyone draws any false conclusions for misleading reasons.

The announcement when people rifted in in front of the barn that there was "Magic all around you" was meant to indicate not only that there were rituals going on in the circles inside the barn, but that there was ritual(s) going on in the circle that you were within. Consequently, all of the Circle of Power spells that were cast in the barn should have failed, but we didn't catch it until after the module was over. The three circles that were in the barn were cast before the larger circle was activated.

We'll try to post the rest of the rules issues soon, but I thought this one needed elaboration as soon as possible.

Ha, I totally thought about that last night as I was falling asleep. I wish I had been more on the ball at the time...

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
Ok huge piece of the puzzle thank you for the clarification. That has changed alot of things dramatically.

Back