• Lorne

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Dramm a'dan

Scholar
The first event for the summer season is now finished, and by the sounds of it a success. Now it's time to vote for your favorite NPC.

Very well done!

There was a spot or two where it felt NPC/Marshall light when there multiple events going on at the same time. I.e. Three groups in Duskhome and assaults on the Breach all running in one block! Wow!

But where you were, you were great!

Outstanding!

As usual I seem to get an error when trying to vote.

My vote is for Justin, whose combat skills are improving and made a good foppish Faybridge Elf.

Shauna, my beautiful wife, deserves all the votes. My vote shall now be cast without bias. It goes to Ben whom I've seen grow from a noob to a capable RP and combat NPC in his time with us. Hamish thoroughly enjoyed his interactions with his characters all weekend.

all you npcs where so much fun i just rolled a die at random though there may be a little bias against the ogre who kiled me :disgust: lol just kidding that was incredibley fun too not the dying part but the whole indecision costing mar his life that time was fun. like i said i rolled a die and gave my vote to the winner of that cuase i adore you all.

All of the NPCs were amazing, and while I was tempted to hand out my vote to Kristen, JP, or Philippe, I suspect they are very much used to praise from the player base as favored NPCs. I could see the experience in their interactions at game that spoke louder than words that they have been doing this (and doing it well) for a while.

Justin however as I understand it is fairly new to NPCing, and I could tell that he was giving it absolutely everything he had, and Justin people noticed. My vote is for Justin this event.

The poll won't allow me to submit my vote so here it is.
My vote goes to Justin as he really seemed to be embracing it all & was the npc who impressed me this round. ;)

Shauna was the one who continually stuck out in my mind though as ever present whether npc or marshall. She was the one I felt I had the most interaction with all weekend. :wub2:

JP's reanimating Troll(?) was invigorating :whaa: & I loved his latino quickling. :noway: Your passion & power invigorate me.

Cory, I'm sorry Ithawda died so soon cause I love the torment & fire you brought out in her. Gonna miss that storyline & interacton. :twisted:

Gwen, I hope you get to play the golden lady griffin again. :yes: It truely is a fantastic story should any Biata be lurking on the sidelines, come out and play. & may Grammy never die.

Aww thanks Brooke. :wub2:

I'm very sad about Ithawda's passing. :tears: It was a great storyline and I was looking forward to playing it out.

My vote is for Justin too. I was very impressed with his dedication and willingness to learn.

Side note: those snakeskin suits were FREEZING!! :cold:

So it seems that this weekend has been a hit. All the NPC's Did a fantasic job at the various roles given to them and Every one did a fantastic job.
New NPC's
Sam playing couisn Jeb was awesome. He picked up on what keith and Brooke where going and rolled with it, and listening to him call out in the boar hunt was so funny. He did a great job taking the form of all the monsters. Kudos dude.

My interaction with Justins Npc's were few and far between this weekend , but that dosent mean I didnt notice him. I was absolutely blow away at the versitility and quick thinking he did when he was on the field or talking with people. It is such a complete diffrence to where we saw him as Math last year that it would have been hard not to notice the change. Good Job!

All you other wonderful cannon fodder NPC's! You continue to do an outstanding job at entertaining us and allowing us to kill you at every possible moment! You all have set a Bar for all the new players and NPC's to look up too and though you are not voted on, I wish to thank you for what you do.

As one of the NPC's I have to say that even I voted for Justin since he did an outstanding job, seriously impressed me. Big Kudo's Justin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back