Fighter Practice May 22nd, 1pm, Stulstaff Park

Daviomac

Artisan
Looks to be the one where we have the most consensus.

Going to stick with Stulstaff for now (since everyone knows where it is). There's a few other places we can discuss in the future.

Bring gear. If your character may sometimes wear armor, bring it along for practice (especially if you're new to wearing it).

Trying to figure out some sort of target for packet practice. If anyone has a portable archery target or two, that would be great.

We'll go over the rules of the list, as well as basic safety inspection of weapons (everyone should know how to field check their own weapon to be on the safe side).

Daviomac said:
Trying to figure out some sort of target for packet practice. If anyone has a portable archery target or two, that would be great.

Um...?
Its not a target board but would stringing up a hula-hoop and aiming to make your packet go throw, work? I also have some other make shift packet targets , they work, I have been training with them on and off.... I can bring them with, if i can strap them to my bike...

should i?

Eh, I'll figure something out. It was just an idea I had, a "packet competition" where we powder our packets with flour or something, and count the scores of where the white is marked. Not sure it'll work on such short notice, though.

Back