Fighter skill ideas

Honestly, so would I. I was a little flippant before because, well, NPCing is an issue, but now from a few different directions I've heard the idea of letting people do a second rebuild after 1 year, or a limited rebuild immediately upon 2.0 release followed by a full forge after 1 year.

I don't know if that will pass with ownership as a whole, but I think it's an idea worth exploring.

And Dave, sorry for implying anything about you. It seriously wasn't my intention to throw any shade at you personally, but I did by accident; that's not okay by me. I apologize.

Honestly, anything short of allowing a full rewrute with the new rules release is just a recipe for unhappy players.

The rules are shifting vastly. Character concepts that work under the current rules will be very different if they are even possible under the new setup. Magic items, which are the absolute cornerstone of what I would say is the vast majority of high-level PC builds are being deeply cut back. Several races are undergoing major changes.

I'm dealing with that locally now, as my main PC was a gypsy, but I have zero interest in playing a Selunari.

I can say personally that I wouldn't be able to PC until a full rewrite was permitted.

Back